Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome WGTNiv

Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:10 AM (37 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:29 AM

Fellow WGTers,

Please join me in welcoming WGTNiv, formerly known as Nivlac, to our community as an official moderator. WGTNiv will help us maintain a healthy and constructive environment by answering questions and managing threads. For the duration of his tenure as a WGT moderator, he will not participate as a player in tournaments and leagues.

WGTNiv will round out the moderation team of WGTAlex and WGTAdmin, providing more coverage in the forums.

Thanks for your support!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:33 AM

my condolences nivlac.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:34 AM
    about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1,644 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:36 AM

And.... commence the collective *sigh* of relief!  Thank You for recruiting more help in the moderation of these forums as it is very much needed.  And also for selecting an outstanding member of the community that truly has a finger on it's pulse.  Congrats Nivl... I mean WGTNiv... er... Sir.  ;^)

/a$$-kiss (oops)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:36 AM

Congratulations .... !!!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:47 AM
    Congratulations, there´s no better man for the job!
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:50 AM

congrats Nivlac.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 11:57 AM

Have a happy tenure, I'm sure you'll be missed on the course.  (but not in the tourneys!  hehe) 

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    congratulations nivlac I know you'll make a great job regards
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts

Thanks guys!  And that's right, you won't have to deal with me on those tournament leaderboards anymore!  Woo hoo! =D

But seriously though, I do want to thank WGT for the opportunity they have given me.  Obviously Alex and them need a little bit of help around here and I'm gonna try to do my best to make sure they get the help they deserve (especially late night and on the weekends).  I'm still in the learning stages right now and will be for a short time, so expect me to break a few things while I figure it out.  Yay growing pains!  Once I get acclimated to my new surroundings you'll be seeing a lot more activity from me.

I wanted to do this because this forum is one of the best (if not THE best) on the internet and you guys all deserve a place to go where you can hang out, chat and just relax without the stress of life.  There is a higher level of courtesy and respect on this forum that generally goes unmatched anywhere else and my goal is to continue to make sure you have that all of the time.  Luckily for me there isn't much work to do to keep up on that and the community should really give themselves a pat on the back in that regard.

I'll also be out and about on the courses to chat with and help out new players as well as answer any questions that I can in regards to game play and things along that line.

Thank you again for all of your comments, they are very much appreciated.  Now let's all pray that I don't break everything in the meantime. ;-)

RSS