Forums

Help › Forums

RIP Whitney Houston

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 19 2012 12:52 AM (31 replies)
  • onlymarsden2
    89 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 11:04 PM

My mom pased away at a very young age on this very day 14 years ago. my dad played I will always love you at the funeral... my mom's favorite song. I'm a grown man of 45 and cant stop crying over this sad news.

RIP Whitney

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 11:08 PM

This is called killin' it! There will never be another like her...

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 11:52 PM

shame

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 2:24 AM

SO VERY TRUE

thebigeasy707:

Very sad news indeed..

The world's lost a great talented voice & IMHO Whitney did to female music during her early career what Jacko did in the 80's. They were both milestones and are sadly missed.

She had such a fantastic vocal range.

I see a lot of Whitney's influence in Rhianna....as well as looks,

RIP Whitney.

For me....this was Whitney at her very best.

tbe

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 7:37 AM

SAD NEWS ,RIP.....i will miss her great love songs .Francois

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 9:40 AM

Very  Sad  indeed    To lose such a talent at such an early  age  ,  she will be missed by very many  .

• SourceCode
    44 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 10:28 AM

I'm so overwhelmed, I just can't stop crying. We love you Whitney.

• ffifer
    44 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 10:39 AM

Are all of you people sh!tting me? get real. she had everything and threw it away for drugs, and it's clear she couldn't care less about her life. So why should all of you?

You all go on like she was some kind of goddess or hero... yet I see you saying nothing about the "REAL" heros the lay down their life every day for your freedom. Just what posts have you made on here about them?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 11:19 AM

ffifer:

Are all of you people sh!tting me? get real. she had everything and threw it away for drugs, and it's clear she couldn't care less about her life. So why should all of you?

You all go on like she was some kind of goddess or hero... yet I see you saying nothing about the "REAL" heros the lay down their life every day for your freedom. Just what posts have you made on here about them?

I believe we all know what her past was and what it did to her and her life. No sense in berating someone who has died more than likely from said lifestyle. I believe what most of us are trying to say is that before the drugs and Bobby got a hold on her. She was a great singer, a beautiful lady as well before all the bad got to her. Surely when you pass away you wouldn't want everyone berating you for all the bad things in life you may have done, yeah?

As for our fighting men and women, I pray every night for them. Being a military brat since birth, having tried for 3 years to get into the Army (couldn't because of medical issue), I now and have been working Construction for the military. Best I could do besides actually joining, so this has been my small contribution to those who fight for our freedoms. There have been plenty of forum posts for our fighting men and women and I'm sure there will continue to be more. 

You'd think you would have a little more respect for the dead my friend. It's not like she was some murdering psychopath etc. Ease up a bit and let others mourn and express their sorrow. It's not that hard to do.

Thanks.......

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 12:37 PM

^^^^^^^ Dude said it all....  ffifer if your golf is as bad as your morals is, your a really bad person... Cause you suck at golf.

RSS