Forums

Help › Forums

Why not have name brand golf balls/appreal instead of wgt brand?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 25 2010 5:03 PM (1 replies)
  • tcmae
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 3:06 PM

Why not instead of having wgt brand golf balls/apperal, why not have real name brand golf balls/apperal like for the clubs. I'm not saying take off the wgt brand golf balls/apperal, but you should also add real name brand apperal like your golf clubs. Since wgt already has Taylormade, Ping, and Lynx/Snake Eyes as real brands for golf clubs. You should get easily Taylormade even Maxfli since it's the same company golf balls. Also Addidas Golf, since it's the same company as Taylormade, Ping, and Lynx/Snake Eyes apperal like shirts, shorts, pants, and shoes. Plus you guys should add head gear to apperal also, it will make the game better, look more real. I'm taking about name brand head gear, like having a Taylormade/Addidas/Maxfli, Lynx/Snake Eyes, Ping, and more name brand head gear like caps and visors added to the pro shop. Also add sombreros for head gear since alot of golfers wear it while golfing. Another thing is footwear, add Addidas, Ping, and more footwear to the pro shop. When all those things are added, what ever apperal you have got from the pro shop, you should be able to choose what you want to wear for a round, before starting a round, from the headwear to the shirt to the pants/shorts, down to the footwear. This would be a great addition to wgt, and make the golfing experience more real.

• broy22
    24 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 5:03 PM
    yes but if they add all these items, are you going to be willing to pay for all these items in the pro shop. Because if these release such things they will not be free. I dont think i would but hey just my 2 cents.
RSS