Forums

Help › Forums

problems w/gifting SOLVED

Tue, Jan 26 2010 3:41 AM (3 replies)
  • robsmall
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 7:50 AM

i gifted my nephew (theoakman) a set of taylormade burners and they sent them to my equipment.even though i used the gift option,  i've sent an email to wgt but no answer. i recommend that people not use the gifting option until wgt fixes this problem

UPDATE...ROBSMALL EATS CROW....i sent the first email to the wrong address and when i sent one to the right one they responded RIGHT AWAY......... IT WAS USER ERROR.....yes folks and my golfing is not much better than my email abilities! THANKS WGT !

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 2:29 PM

I've gifted several items and it works OK, so yours may be an isolated issue.

However, they should definitely let us gift any Pro/Master item as well, provided both the purchaser and the recipient of the gift are in the eligible tiers.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 2:34 PM

Agreed.  Most of the people I'd like to gift are better than me.  (An enticement to let me beat them in match play) 

• robsmall
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 3:41 AM
    well like most cases it was user error, the staff at wgt are fixing it for me. now if they can just help my distance and direction : )
RSS