Help › Forums

same sht different month

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 26 2010 11:24 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hackerchris
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 12:11 PM

ive been playing this game 4 over 6 months now & the only thing you made better is ways 4 you 2 make money. why is this? why cant u add new courses? why is it that the same people always win the tourments? then in order 2 have a good meter u gotta buy balls.well im not buying any more balls or clubsuntil we get more new courses & not just 1 eaither. god i cant wait 4 the tiger woods golf game 2 launch!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Travbchiln
    38 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 12:56 PM

Looks like ur out of ur league buddy! u should finish ur rounds and post all ur scores and ud probably still b n the pro tier, where u might stand a chance. Dont whine about ur own mistakes!  Im sure Tiger is gonna want some dough for his game, and I bet its more than Ive spent here!  Good luck with that!   

• anytimetwo
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 1:16 PM

When i started playing this game it said free online golf. Which it is, but if you want to win any thing you have to spend money and probably won't win anyway. It don't even give you credits for rewards or nothing. Got credits for tiers that's it. The game would be worth it maybe if it didn't have the glitches in it. Just another way to get your money.

• hackerchris
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 2:01 PM

at least with tigers game im going 2 get NEW courses every month!!!!!!

• MElli22631
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:07 PM

I'm no where near the top 10 guys on here consistently, but I've won 2 trips and a bunch of ready gos so you can win credits/prizes. I've probably put in less than what it would cost to buy Tiger on Xbox/PS3.

• Travbchiln
    38 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:36 PM
    There are golf GAMES and there are simulators. I think this is the best golf sim ever. No Game gives me, (an avid golfer) the feel of hitting a good shot like this game. Not to mention Tiger cant touch the HD renderings that WGT provides. Its just personal opinion. some like cartooney crap & some like the real thing. I bet tiger would even like this game better. lol Anyway to each his own ! Enjoy ! Travbchiln
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 4:00 PM

I can't wait until tiger woods is open to the public too.That way people that don't want to take the time to put in the practice it takes to win here at WGT will be but a distant memory.

We'll be sitting around chatting about stuff like ...remember all those cry babies that were whinning about this game before TWO was opened up.I wonder whatever happened to those people?

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 4:25 PM

Hello Kitty Golf, here I come.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 4:31 PM

hey hack looked up your stats,  not so good at this golf SIM, but very good at picking screen names. you zip through the tiers trying to "beat" the game only to find out that it's not a game at all, but a golf sim. this can't be beat by you or any of the very best players here, which is the whole point of this. we all have played tiger woods pinball golf, you know any skill at all shoot 48 -49 for 18 very realistic. as for two new courses per month, well if we had that here it would simply mean two more tracks that you could chop around. gl with the tiger thing see ya. JB

• kaleb2007
    28 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 6:13 AM

Hey,,I heard TWO has added new road whores and a sex addiction class,,oughta be pretty interesting,,lol

• PAGES
RSS