Forums

Help › Forums

Ready-to-go tournments

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 15 2010 3:31 AM (9 replies)
  • Shephard
    32 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 11:27 AM
    I have tried, on several ocasions, to enter ready-to-go tournments. Although it was obvious there were openings wgt would not allow me in. It said something like "not qulified". I live in the USA and the toournament says US allowed. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help you can give.
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 11:36 AM

From the FAQ

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

I would bet you live in one of those states.

• Shephard
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 10:00 AM
    Thanks! I do.
  • JRABES
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 10:07 AM

I loive in Wisconsin, and I am not able too access the ready to go tournaments either when I click join, it just puts me at the topp of the same page there is no message. whats up with that?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 10:56 AM

Hi jrabes, do you have your popup blocker disabled? http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 1:50 AM

it will not let me enter ready go tournments either, when the button comes up to right saying enter now, noting happens i click and click it never works, will she ever work???

also how do you write a new thread here, i see no button that saids post new thread or blog or anything.

Also on some holes why do you need to add so much yardage sometimes 20yrds.

On hole 9 at kiwah you must add 20yrds on 2nd shot with no wind and 2nd shot on 1st at bethpage must add 10yrd no wind?

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 3:37 AM

murducas:

it will not let me enter ready go tournments either, when the button comes up to right saying enter now, noting happens i click and click it never works, will she ever work???

To enter ready gos, go to PLAY NOW @ left and then Tournaments/Ready Gos:)

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 3:42 AM

murducas:

On hole 9 at kiwah you must add 20yrds on 2nd shot with no wind and 2nd shot on 1st at bethpage must add 10yrd no wind?

You have lost me there:)

Hole 9 Kaiwah, I play the normal distance or shorter sometimes with full backspin.

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 4:53 AM

i have tried this it will just not let me click enter now button, i try repeatedly but its like clicking this word, nothing happens

That is madness, is there a fault with my game i always have to add 20 yards on 2nd shot at 9th at kiawah?????, why is there not real support this could be a fault in my game

• Ancellotti
    68 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 3:31 AM

Jesus, some of you people shouldn't own computers (joke)

RSS