Help › Forums

Legend Seeks CC

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 22 2011 10:57 AM (4 replies)
  • MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 7:33 PM

Hey guys, I'm MC

Just recently in the last week made Legend. I have been playing for about 8 months now and now that I have reached Legend I am looking for the next new high. I'm what you would call a semi-active player. I log-in everyday to check forums and watch videos at the very least, but don't always have time for a full round. I usually play in spurts where I'll play one round a day for a couple days, and then play for 4 straight hours the next day. I don't join many paid for tournaments these days because quite frankly even though I'm legend I have no chance in placing anywhere in the top. I guess you could say I'm looking for a CC that fits that gamer-style, one that doesnt have strict requirements on playing paid-for tourneys, or playing a round every single day, but is ok with a few rounds a week and maybe the occasional tournament entry every week. I am a Bartender by trade so when I play it's usually either in the middle of the day (11-3pm CST) or after I get off work (1-4am CST) so a CC that has members that are on during those times would be preffered so I could play rounds with other members. If there's something out that that I fit the need of and is looking, let me know.

Thanks, MC

• RickBarenes
    215 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:02 PM

invite sent check it out

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 7:46 AM

Hi Roy of the WeedWhackers  we hold 10, Free to play Tournies a week,   Crazy Knock-outs,  36. Holer Tournies, and  Active member Dial-up games Alternat, skins, ect,  Also sent you an lnvite

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 8:02 AM

Drop a request....edge

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 10:57 AM

Thanks for all the invites and inquiries everybody. I have found a CC and joined the ranks. Thanks again and happy hitting to all.

RSS