COIN MK2-MK7 Full Set Stats

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 29 2024 11:45 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • vonnegutshot
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2024 2:39 PM

Hello,

There are a bunch of full club sets in the pro shop that are available ONLY as a 7 day rental. They are the only items in the pro shop that you can get with coins and don't require credits. 

The full sets go from MK2 (level 10+) up to MK8 (level 80+). 

These suckers are EXPENSIVE (remember 7 day rental only):
    MK2: ¢10,000
    MK3: ¢50,000
    MK4: ¢250,000
    MK5: ¢750,000
    MK6: ¢1,500,000
    MK7: ¢2,250,000
    MK8: ¢4,000,000

I wouldn't ever even think of spending that amount of coins without knowing exactly what I'm getting, but it seems like that's exactly what WGT expects, because there are no stats anywhere for the clubs within these sets. You can't compare sets to each other, and you can't compare the set to what you have equipped. So it's practically a blind purchase.

You know the clubs you will get, but not the stats. DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE STATS?

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 11:17 AM

vonnegutshot:
    You know the clubs you will get, but not the stats. DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE STATS?

Does this help?  Coin Club rental specs

• vonnegutshot
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 11:59 PM

Yes thank you! That pretty much answers my question of whether they are worth it. Negative, Ghostrider.

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 9:38 AM

Do these clubs still exist in the pro shop?  I can't see them, and not sure I ever have.

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 1:03 PM

I have some links to a few of them, but I don't think they are accessible via usual methods.

Coin MK7

Interestingly there is a purchase button in the WGT.com listing, but only a rent button in the app. Bargain at $1,000  8 )

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 3:51 PM

100k credits for a set of poor clubs???  And you can't even see the specs for the clubs.  Maybe you could buy them for coins at one time, but now it's 100k credits!

Either WGT think we're all stupid, or there really are some stupid people amongst us who are buying these clubs!

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 4:45 PM

ScottHope:

I have some links to a few of them, but I don't think they are accessible via usual methods.

Coin MK7

Interestingly there is a purchase button in the WGT.com listing, but only a rent button in the app. Bargain at $1,000  8 )

I can't even begin to imagine how you found the hidden ProShop listing for these clubs. But yeah, the Coin Gear club sets are only intended to be available to rent in game for coins, which is why you can't search for them in the ProShop. I imagine there's some requirement for all clubs to have a credit price, so the devs put 99999 for the price in the off chance someone managed to find a way to the hidden purchase page. XD

MioKontic:

Do these clubs still exist in the pro shop?  I can't see them, and not sure I ever have.

You would only be able to see them normally in game as a 7 day rental for coins. In game select ProShop > Clubs > Club Sets and they should show there.  

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Thu, Feb 29 2024 1:32 AM

WGTShamWow:
    You would only be able to see them normally in game as a 7 day rental for coins. In game select ProShop > Clubs > Club Sets and they should show there.  

Why haven't you made this public before?  That is actually something very good to know.  Country Clubs set up all sorts of tournaments, most people have millions of coins that they can't do anything with, so  the CC's can have tournaments where you have to rent one of these sets of clubs for a round.

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Thu, Feb 29 2024 1:56 AM

WGTShamWow:
    I can't even begin to imagine how you found the hidden ProShop listing for these clubs.

You (WGT) sent it to me.  : )

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Thu, Feb 29 2024 5:34 AM

WGTShamWow:
    the Coin Gear club sets are only intended to be available to rent in game for coins, which is why you can't search for them in the ProShop.

This begs the question, why have you got two pro shops???  Every time you do a pro shop update (which is just about EVERY release!), you need to update in two places!  And what does it matter whether people get them through the website or in-game?

• PAGES
RSS