Forums

Help › Forums

The Holiday Half Day 2023 by Nico and Champ

Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:30 PM (362 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:09 PM

WGTChampion:

Nico is passionate, thoughtful, an all around great friend and coworker. The community has never been more alive or better looked after than right now thanks to him. 

I hope you smile when you read this. Happy Holidays. 

And to the best community in gaming, I love you all

• theshawno
    22 Posts

Hi Nico, I hope I am not too late, I would like a set of the L97 irons (Callaway Paradym) Thank you and Merry Christmas to all 

• RiverBlaze
    15 Posts

A huge shout out to @wgtnico and @wgtchampion, you guys take a lot of grief through the year! I'm glad this year is ending on a positive note! Thank you guys for all you do! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of the WGT community!

riverblaze

• tiptopTOPPIN
    1,192 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:10 PM

TravisMathew Wanderlust Full Zip Hoodie

please ?

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:11 PM

elf shoes coming in hot

AndyDufrain1:

I would like to wish for the Christmas elf shoes and a sleeve of the TP5x level 81s

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:12 PM

of course there is! 

Breed61:

If Santa brought me a new sleeve of TaylorMade L94 TP5 balls that would make my Christmas so much better! I mean, if there is a Santa 

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:13 PM

Enjoy!

LegalForce:

Merry Christmas @wgtnico & @wgtchamp

I wish for a sleeve of the L87 Titleist balls please!

Happy New Year!

• philmick360
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 12:14 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Nico and Champ. My only wish for you guys is a couple sleeves of callyL45 balls. Sure would be appreciated

• GMike33
    28 Posts
    Santa, Could I please ask for a sleeve or 2 of the Bridgestone Tour B XS Ultra Slow Meter Balls (L52+)?
  • MioKontic
    4,601 Posts

WGTChampion:

I'm on the east coast so my half day ends here. (Actually it was supposed to end an hour ago)

But before I go, and buried like 30 pages deep in this thread, I wanted to give a huge shoutout to my friend WGTNico. 

Nico is passionate, thoughtful, an all around great friend and coworker. The community has never been more alive or better looked after than right now thanks to him. 

I hope you smile when you read this. Happy Holidays. 

And to the best community in gaming, I love you all. Happy Holidays to you and yours and be sure to give Nico your thanks. 

_CHAMPION 

In the words of Stan Laurel, thank you ma'am  :)

RSS