Forums

Help › Forums

Dog Pound is looking for New Members

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 11 2024 6:00 AM (2 replies)
  • marksusie
    927 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2023 3:19 AM

We are looking for new members, we will never require you to spend a dime of your own money.  We do give away 5 sleeves of Balls every month in a raffle. This raffle is designed to give those who participate in club events to have better chances of winning, the more different club events you participate in the greater your odds of winning a sleeve of balls. We participate in WGT Clash events, Turf Wars, we crown a club Champion every December, Majors that coincide with the professional tour. I admit we are not for everyone. We do require you to earn 4 points per month to remain in the club. Over 30 can be earned in any given month. This is done by competing in club events.

I admit we are not for everyone, but there is always something going on. Come check out the Dog Pound.

I named it the Dog Pound because every dog I have had throughout my life have come from a rescue group or the Dog Pound.

• Greylio1
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 6:43 PM

Hi. I just sent a request to join, but don’t know if it’ll go through. I’ve been having problems on my end with the Country Club page. I sent a help request to WGT today. Probably won’t hear from them until next week. I like with your Club’s name and feel it’s a good fit for me. I currently have three rescues including Ozzie, the pup I use as my avatar. 

• marksusie
    927 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2024 6:00 AM

Thx for Joining Greylio

RSS