Forums

Help › Forums

Alliance CC

Mon, Dec 4 2023 8:33 AM (5 replies)
  • jimrholland
    35 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 10:27 AM

Hello,

We would like to invite new members to join our club with a relaxed no pressure atmosphere.

At a L-8 newly formed club, we do consider us an active club!

*Clash & Turf War*                                                                                                    are both part of our competitive spirit

Alliance is capable of clashing hard if we want to, our debut at clash #215 with less than 5 members placed an impressive 76th place with 57,240 pts. The only reason we clashed hard at first was really to prove to ourselves we can place top 100. We won't and don't clash hard like some of the other big or competitive clubs. I just don't feel the need to spend that much money or time, considering the prizes WGT offers clubs for this effort. I leave it up to the members how much of an effort they want to put into clash and turf wars.  There is no pressure or pushing any limits or boundaries.

* Club Communications*

Alliance CC prefers to use the free messaging app "Discord" for our primary communication. This is not mandatory for members. WGT does offers an opportunity in our "Country Club chat" this is very limited & frustrating at times. We do encourage the members to use discord for a couple reasons.

1. Members have the opportunity to engage socially with other members.

2. Members have access to all of our 6 chat rooms, awards room & learning center channel as well as our live rooms with the opportunity for 1 on 1 game assistance if needed or h2h games with other members.

3. Members will not be eligible for veteran status & the access to use super passes in clash unless they are in Discord.

* Club Tournaments*

We offer a wide range of club tournaments that will challenge players at all levels.

Club tournaments give you the opportunity to practice your craft, compete against your other club members as well as to help lower your scoring average with easy setup tournaments if needed.

We offer some paid credit tournaments as well.

*Types of members we're looking for*

Alliance CC is looking for respectful members looking for a long term place to enjoy this fun game. All we ask is for members to use the 1 free country club pass given for the 1st round of your CDP

If you are looking for that fresh start in a country club, send me a member request, or you can message me in discord username jimrholland-jim and I will send an invite to our server as well.

Hope to see here!!

Jim...

• RickEBaker
    234 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 12:27 PM
    Looking for fun, relaxation and no drama or stress…Cant go wrong here no matter what your looking for. Come check us out, you just mite be happily surprised. RB
  • SteveMiller5121
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 1:04 PM

Rick and Jim are absolutely correct   !!

• MyNameIsJeff85
    76 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 3:31 AM

All the best with your new club, Jim.

• jimrholland
    35 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 8:31 AM

Hi Barry,

good to see ya my friend!!

I appreciate that, I see you found a new home as well, if you get bored take a glance over here I would love to have you, and the guys would be excited to see you as well!!

Take care!!

Jim..

• jimrholland
    35 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 8:33 AM

Hi Barry,

good to see ya my friend!!

I appreciate that, I see you found a new home as well, if you get bored take a glance over here I would love to have you, and the guys would be excited to see you as well!!

Take care!!

Jim..

RSS