Forums

Help › Forums

Insidious

Sun, Nov 19 2023 5:43 AM (0 replies)
  • Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2023 5:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Great news—Insidious has officially reached Level 4! Now, both Putter and Shot Pals are available.

Insidious is an inclusive space where everyone is welcome with no stringent requirements. We have members who love to Clash and Turf War, while others prefer a more laid-back approach. Some are focused on accumulating XPs, while others, like me, simply enjoy the game without worrying about XPs. It's a diverse community, and that's what makes our club unique.

The emphasis is on unity, not cliques. We're one team with varied interests, including those who just want an active club without additional requirements.

True to its name, Insidious has a long-term goal: to gradually and purposefully make a significant impact on the leaderboards, challenging even the most dominant clubs.

We will accomplish this through our 3-tier membership system:

Tier 1 (Automatic): Immediate upon joining.

Everyone has at least Member status. There is no recruit status in our club. You are either a member of the club or you are not. 

Legends and above have immediate Veteran status. You worked hard to get where you are. You are a veteran.

All members can create club tournaments that suit their playing preference as soon as they join. 

Access to our upcoming website and joining the club's Discord channel with live chat and screen sharing. Access to written materials covering various aspects of gameplay, from playing by feel, playing with a calculator, spreadsheet play, putting, aiming techniques, the list goes on...

Tier 2 beckons for our dedicated members using daily passes, engaging in club tournaments, and showing genuine interest in the game and club growth, enjoy access to the Training Center for real-time games with live tutors and coaches via Discord screen sharing and voice chat.

Tier 3 is designed for active coaches and tutors, offering access to a wealth of resources such as mapped ball numbers, spreadsheets, and notes for most of the holes. Coaches are also encouraged to share their recorded games and coaching sessions on the club's private YouTube channel.

We would be honored to have you consider joining our community. It's more than just a club; it's a destination for those looking to enhance their experience and help others do the same.

As a member of our club, you will bring valuable perspectives and energy to our group. We believe that the strength of our club lies in the connections made among its members, and we're confident that your participation will contribute positively to our dynamic atmosphere. Together, we'll create memorable experiences, engage in meaningful activities, and build a strong and supportive community. 

We're excited to embark on this journey with you!

Member comments:

After playing the game for several years, I was becoming very bored and was seriously thinking about calling it a day. I then spotted the initial post regarding Insidious CC and requested to join. I am now watching the Club grow with interest and will hopefully be a member for many years to come. Great atmosphere, great banter and some great tourneys. 

-Insidious Member

I like that I am allowed to play like I wish. I'm looking forward to being a part of a new club on the up.

-Insidious Member

RSS