Forums

Help › Forums

Coin room bug

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 19 2023 12:17 AM (6 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 10:49 AM

There is still a bug where forfeits are not counted when I have a daily goal of number of coin room holes played . I just had 5 on the trot forfeits , albeit in Chelsea room with tour pro and masters forfeiting . When it’s a goal and I am playing on my sponsor time why can these forfeited matches not count ? 

• sesky
    3,292 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 3:40 PM

bossbird:

There is still a bug where forfeits are not counted when I have a daily goal of number of coin room holes played . I just had 5 on the trot forfeits , albeit in Chelsea room with tour pro and masters forfeiting . When it’s a goal and I am playing on my sponsor time why can these forfeited matches not count ? 

I guess the operative word the way the goal is structured is Completed. In our minds. if someone forfeits a match we could consider the match completed and you should credit towards your goal. I'm guessing that WGT considers a match completed when a player holes out. 

I had the same situation as you. Three straight forfeits and credit toward my goal for none, Hopefully, this is something they can address and fix

• Felix8888
    188 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2023 1:48 PM

Can't even submit the problem. Keeps say error 422

• Felix8888
    188 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 2:31 PM

I was reimbursed from the other day, happened again tonight. Getting to be a waste of time

• Felix8888
    188 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2023 2:22 PM

Again tonight in the Manhattan Room. I made a hole in one on first hole. Player forfeited and I lost another 500,000

• Porsche993tt
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2023 7:45 AM

I had a similar thing happen. When you press to forfeit an pops up saying something something is too large to process and the opponent that you are forfeiting to loses his coins.. obviously there is a programming problem in the WGT system.

I was accused of cheating by the other player which I can understand , but the error is caused by WGT, not me

• R1ggers
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2023 12:17 AM

bossbird:

It’s not a bug just semantics. As sesky said, it’s ‘completed’ not played so you have to finish the hole to add to your tally. If it happens during your sponsor time though, you’re no worse off - you get the coins and sponsor apparel box still

RSS