Forums

Help › Forums

Game freezing on head to head 9 hole stroke play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 12 2024 6:45 PM (58 replies)
  • Splanchin
    3 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 7:36 AM

I agree totally! This is unacceptable. I know the game is free to play but WGT has my money for clubs, balls , credits etc. They need to fix this NOW!!!!

• BarelyHuman
    22 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 8:12 AM

Agree, seems to be more prevalent lately. Closing game (not ending round) and returning sometimes helps, but occurs again soon after. Sometimes counter goes to 0 and load indicator still spinning for both. Cleared cache and reloaded game, still occurs. It's a drag when you're in a showdown round....

• banditone
    143 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 8:22 AM

the only game i can play without freezing is paris 3 hole coin room

• MickeyD99
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 11:21 AM

banditone:

And even that freezes for me - sometimes 2-3 per session.  It all started for me with the last update

• keykey64
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 5:59 PM

I am having same issue, have lost so many coins and even does it in showdown, resulting in horrible scores

• Nasticus
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 6:35 PM

The game in its current state is unplayable and it’s definitely a result of the last update. The only way I can get around it is to close the app and restart it and that doesn’t always work. Very annoying and takes away the flow of the game to the point that I’m not playing coin games anymore until it’s fixed. How about testing the updates out before releasing them because this is inexcusable. 

• DLimbaugh
    6 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 7:10 PM

banditone:

If you or your opponent is playing on a PC, and both have gimmes, if first one takes the gimme, game locks up forever..  First player has to putt it out -this is the workaround.

• mchalekenny0
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2023 8:48 AM

Why is this problem not being addressed/ fixed? Do we deserve an explanation?

• winner58
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2023 9:50 AM

The Putt does not work , as well I have lost thousands of coins because of the game freezing up and they won't give it back to me.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2023 11:42 AM

My 5 Course Showdown Elimination Round started to go askew on Holes 7-9 and continued thru Holes 13-15.  

• I made Eagle on Hole 7 and the game froze and wouldn't recover so I was "awarded" Bogey on Holes 8&9
    • I par 10, birdie 11, and then the player quit and the game froze afterwards and couldn't be recovered.  RESULT: "Awarded" a Bogey on hole 12.
    • Holes 13-15 the game froze after my opponent hit his approach.  The game couldn't be recovered and I was "awarded" 3 Bogeys for those holes.  

The game instability is ridiculous.  I may have been 10-12 under and advancing to the Final Round easily.  Now I doubt I will advance.

FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS