Anyone Here?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 17 2023 9:53 AM (25 replies)
  • WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 11:19 AM

Lacoolj1:

What's the Discord link? 

You've recently joined our Country Club and are seeking help with various aspects of your game. You've been sent a Discord link so that you can sign up and speak directly with one of our tutors.

You have also been sent several friend requests - hopefully, you'll accept them soon.

Welcome to Insidious Country Club by the way - we look forward to helping you.

Willie (Director)

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 5:17 PM

ct690911:
    I believe this to be a major contributor to the forums becoming a bit of a ghost town. People have just lost interest.

I do not believe the mod's locking certain threads, or suspending some members, is the cause of the change in the threads. It seems, at least to me, there has always been an ebb and flow.

The forum can get real crazy at times and then go into a lull for a time. If you just have patience, I am sure some new threads will pop up soon before they then get deleted.

On a more personal note, I am disappointed in the lack of interest in the Hoperman thread 

Must be a sign. If I did not take it so personal, I would not take it so personal. :P

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 5:29 PM

craigswan:
    I observed on Discord that someone posted nude gifs and were  let off with a warning .

Relax Craig, they said you are only suspended 30 days.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 6:35 PM

HamdenPro:

craigswan:
    I observed on Discord that someone posted nude gifs and were  let off with a warning .

Relax Craig, they said you are only suspended 30 days.

OK...This ^^^ is damn funny...lol

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 2:35 AM
    Just saying . There are rules for some and harsher rules for others .
  • craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 2:48 AM
    If people don't want to come to the forum nobody's going to stop them .
  • craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 2:49 AM
    If i read hoperman will you read last word .
  • ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 6:36 AM

craigswan:

Just saying . There are rules for some and harsher rules for others .

It's always been thus.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 6:37 AM

craigswan:

If i read hoperman will you read last word .?

Touche Stef.

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 7:03 AM

HamdenPro:

On a more personal note, I am disappointed in the lack of interest in the Hoperman thread 

Must be a sign. If I did not take it so personal, I would not take it so personal. :P

Some may not make comments, but that does not mean we to not look at.

There have been a number of times, that for various reasons, I have not made comments to different threads, but that does not mean that I have not seen them.  I admire the humor you have tried to inject(and have accomplished, I might add) into the forums again.

Thanks Steph.

RSS