Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone Here?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 17 2023 9:53 AM (25 replies)
  • Lacoolj1
    46 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2023 3:44 AM

There anyone on here anymore? I am a new mobile player wanting to learn. Did these forums become a ghost town?

After searching and reading the forums and watching links to YouTube, many questions asked but no reply. 

Let's have fun!

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2023 10:28 AM

Lacoolj1:
    I am a new mobile player wanting to learn.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/734390.aspx

• ct690911
    7,199 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2023 6:37 PM

@OP

This forum used to be a "discussion board" where all manner of topics and opinions were presented. The Mods have decided to make it into a maintenance manual, where problems and solutions are presented. Very dry stuff, indeed. Everything else promptly gets locked or deleted.

I believe this to be a major contributor to the forums becoming a bit of a ghost town. People have just lost interest.

• Lacoolj1
    46 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 3:35 AM

Thanks for the reply! That's unfortunate! 

LACOOLJ

• BlackBogey
    285 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 1:16 PM

ct690911:

@OP

This forum used to be a "discussion board" where all manner of topics and opinions were presented. The Mods have decided to make it into a maintenance manual, where problems and solutions are presented. Very dry stuff, indeed. Everything else promptly gets locked or deleted.

I believe this to be a major contributor to the forums becoming a bit of a ghost town. People have just lost interest.

There's still a wealth of knowledge in the "archives".  Most (at least a lot) of the gameplay stuff still translates from back in the flash days if you are looking for tips/advice on anything related to actually playing the game.  

There were a few know-it-all buffoons who got banned, or their posts removed, and I for one think it's a much better place around here because of that.  I guess it's all about what you are looking for on here.  WGT also has a very active Discord channel if you are looking for more of a "chat" type atmosphere where posts aren't "moderated" for days before showing up.

• RazzWeTazz
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 1:48 PM

Thank you for being on here, I’m just asking you this because you have posted so much.  I’m very frustrated with the earning credit scam.. I feel that’s what it is.  I have signed up for 6 different deals directly through WGT, Tapjoy and RevU offers.  After more than a month I get no rewards. I waited the 30+ days per WGT support recommended doing so.  I check reward  status and they now say expired. No’s reach out to RevU and TapJoy directly and they tell me to talk to the vendors who turn me back to WGT… I’ve been in a loop with Ai and then transferred to supposed human chat.  But I am getting no relief.  I followed the instructions for the offers.  But all have not come to fruition.  Do you know of any recourse.  I really wan5 my money back from these entities I joined to gain the gold coins in the game!  This is just so aggravating.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for listening reading my rant. 

• Lacoolj1
    46 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 5:44 AM

What's the Discord link? 

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 7:57 AM

I observed on Discord that someone posted nude gifs and were  let off with a warning .

• ct690911
    7,199 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 8:48 AM

"There were a few know-it-all buffoons who got banned, or their posts removed..."

If that were only the case, I'd fully agree with you. The Mods adopted a "throw the baby out with the bath-water" approach and locked, or deleted entire threads...not just the offending posts. 

Anyway, it don't matter now. Like you suggested to the OP, there are still the archives.:)

ct

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 11:10 AM
RSS