Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word .

Thu, May 9 2024 11:38 AM (909 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 3:01 AM
    Icon of the seas cruise in two weeks . Better pack my seasick pills .
  • gonfission
    2,233 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 3:12 AM

I never go to funerals or weddings, EVER. I see them as one in the same...

Since I was traumatized @ 12 with my best friend's death. Parents made me go & look at his lifeless body. I can still see it vividly now. SMH

Bought a Cadillac Fleetwood extendo-limo... All my cohorts were getting hitched & I thought the best contribution to them all was to supply the limo for whatever events they wanted....

For free... They had to supply a driver.

The last time was for Bob & Jeans wedding. The girls took the limo & and went to the strip club. The men stayed at a friend's house with a large yard.

Long (very) story short. I ran myself over with my own limo.....Cop at the hospital thought I'd been shot with a shotgun, there was so much blood...

I should interject at this point the only sober person back at the party, was the bride...

She & the viper (wife) drove me to the emergency room. 

Not a one of my friends let me forget that.... 

EVER

It came to be, the viper was the perp. Another day

Still, they chide me every time they see me

• craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 9:55 AM
    For Valentine’s Day, an American animal shelter will bury your ex’s name in a cat litter tray for a $5 donation. Then a cat will poo on it.
  • craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 9:58 AM
    American heir Tommy Manville (1884-1967) was promised $250,000 from a trust fund every time he married. He married 13 times..
  • craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 10:01 AM
    They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. . Showdowns are like that .
  • craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 10:17 AM
    There’s a coffee shop in San Francisco. It has unlimited supply and demand - meaning it has all the coffee beans, coffee cups, teas in the world and the customer line wraps around the block. The coffee shop is roughly 500-square feet. So, how many cups of coffee can this coffee shop produce in one day .
  • craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 10:20 AM
    Your iPhone has a 'secret' back button that can be used for anything .
  • HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 1:39 PM

craigswan:
    Your iPhone has a 'secret' back button that can be used for anything

Anything, you say? Well, no matter how many times I press the back button, your thread is still here.

Nuf Sed

PS - And no, I am not back

• pmm711
    5,527 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2024 7:57 PM

HamdenPro:

craigswan:
    Your iPhone has a 'secret' back button that can be used for anything

Anything, you say? Well, no matter how many times I press the back button, your thread is still here.

Nuf Sed

PS - And no, I am not back

😂👍🏻👍🏻

• craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2024 2:50 AM
    A quarter of British men say they have no close friends. . Thank goodness i have Steffi .
RSS