Forums

Help › Forums

COME HERE TO DESTRESS NO GET STRESSED

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 9 2023 12:33 AM (0 replies)
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2023 12:33 AM

I am looking for some seasoned golfers - master and up. who really enjoy playing golf, we only have one rule in the club the club soon will turn 14 years old, and we never go over 45 players were good from 23 to 45 anytime, we do not carry dead wood or give out free locker space - if you only want to play 20 deferent CLUB games a month. you could be a life time member and will never have a problem, now  can be 9 hole or a 18 hole or a combination but diff games - only stroke- not CTTH OR BRACKET GAMES But your welcome to play them, heck your welcome to create them, we don't make you buy passes or play clashes - but if you want to there's always a few guys who play them heck we finished in the 135th I think this last week with 5 or 8 guys playing part time. we don't ask you to compete in turf wars, but you can- and if you want to play in clashes and we run out of passes I might send you 5 passes if we run out. look this is the best senior tour micro club in the game and there's more you don't have to, but we have our 8pm happy hour where we all meet on discord could be 2 could 10 never know and we play stroke or alternate golf. but that's up to u, trust me if you want to come to a place to destress and play your 20 games no one will ever bother you. The American Golf Academy.  were great golfers go on Vacation.

RSS