Forums

Help › Forums

Looking to join another CC--Help :)

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 24 2023 9:03 AM (9 replies)
  • LeifHackerson
    7 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2023 3:29 PM

In search of another CC as mine is largely inactive. My time is limited compared to players playing tournaments daily, but I do get to play as often as daily in coin rooms. Currently Master level, enjoy friendly banter. Enjoy competition but not the [thankfully infrequent] pressure to play 18 holes every day--Maybe one day after I retire LOL !!

TYIA for your help as a community!!

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 10:51 AM

There's no pressure to play daily at Docs Place, so if you're still looking, take a peek at our club to see if it matches what you're looking for.

Scott

• LeifHackerson
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 11:08 AM

Thanks much for the response, Scott --- I'd like to join. Do I need an invitation first? I'd plan on quitting my current inactive CC, but I don't want to lose any benefits of being in  CC [Putterpal and ShotPal e.g.].

Thanks again and look FWD to being a new member.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 11:53 AM

Have a look at The Peoples Club.  Looks like the club you are in is not very active.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

• LeifHackerson
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 12:21 PM

Correct regarding my club's inactivity--TY for your response and wanted to know if I need a formal invite to your CC....I'd hate to go without the perks of being in a CC if there's a waiting period to be accepted into your CC.

Thanks much in advance!

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2023 9:11 AM

LeifHackerson:

Correct regarding my club's inactivity--TY for your response and wanted to know if I need a formal invite to your CC....I'd hate to go without the perks of being in a CC if there's a waiting period to be accepted into your CC.

Thanks much in advance!

I am sending you a friend request so I can communicate better with you.  Be on the lookout for it.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2023 11:00 AM

I've sent you a friend request, as well, Leif. We can discuss Docs Place further, should you still want to.

By the way, you will have to quiet your current club before joining another. But there's no waiting period to join Docs Place, so you won't be losing your shot and putter pals.

Scott

• Runningmole
    8 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2023 12:15 AM

If you enjoy playing the clashes, why not look at Pipster Rising. We are a top 10 clash club. We ask members to score over 200 points in the 48 hours of the clashes. You will have to leave your existing club to receive an invitation. We use Discord for communication. Search John26051969#4214.

• Runningmole
    8 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2023 12:16 AM

If you enjoy playing the clashes, why not look at Pipster Rising. We are a top 10 clash club. We ask members to score over 200 points in the 48 hours of the clashes. You will have to leave your existing club to receive an invitation. We use Discord for communication. Search John26051969#4214.

• LeifHackerson
    7 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2023 9:03 AM

Appreciate all the help--I've joined Docs Place CC! YAY!

RSS