Thu, Aug 10 2023 1:50 PM (21 replies)
  • trickeerick
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 9 2023 3:55 PM

6100 replies   LMFAO

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Wed, Aug 9 2023 3:57 PM

No offense to anyone but I do have to chuckle to myself. When the lack of credits affects mobile players the sky is falling! PC players have been screwed for years (long before I got here) now its to point vids are almost non existent with no hope in sight.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Wed, Aug 9 2023 6:31 PM

trickeerick:

6100 replies   LMFAO

zzzzzzz133:

6100 replies   lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is something the team is actively working on with Unity to figure out why these offers aren't available. Right now there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason why some players can see these, some cant, or some can only using a cell connection where others aren't. We have had a report that another app not related to ours is having the same issue so we may not be the only ones. Hoping to have this fixed soon. 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Aug 9 2023 10:15 PM

WGTShamWow:
    LMAO, getting your 20-odd accounts closed that you used to farm credit videos because you tried to mock someone from the wrong account. XD

Post of the Year nomination right there, well done Sham !!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 1:35 AM

WGTShamWow:
    LMAO, getting your 20-odd accounts closed that you used to farm credit videos because you tried to mock someone from the wrong account. XD

Now thats funny......and you can reply because I dont turn the reply button off........I am able to get the free credits using my android phone with wifi turned off---using my mobile data....... Hoping this bit of info helps to solve the issue. Cheers

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 3:50 AM

callaghan159:
    .I am able to get the free credits using my android phone with wifi turned off---using my mobile data....... Hoping this bit of info helps to solve the issue. Cheers

I just tried it using mobile data on and wifi off and got 2 videos before it failed again. Went back and deleted the app, re-installed it and tried again, Got 1 video. I don't think this is a one thing is going to fix everyone's problem. Probably why this time around, it's taking such a long time to get a resolution out of this.

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 6:54 AM

Or as I posted  in previous thread its been pretty obvious over last couple years WGT wants less free credits available  to players. Don't believe all that your being fed about WGT claiming they have no control over their "third party", you always have ultimate control over any vendor which provides a service too you.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 8:26 AM

WGTShamWow:

Maybe this might help also, or maybe I shouldn't say anything as it may stop working this way.

I have both Bluestacks 5 and Nox emulators on a computer running off my internet router hard wired.  I can only get maybe up to 4-5 videos each before they stop, it varies day to day how many I may get.  Running win10

I have a nokia android phone that runs off of my routers Wi-Fi or verizon data.  Wi-Fi won't run but at the outside 1 video, off of mobil data will run fine at times.

Have a Samsung tablet that won't run off of my wifi but will run off of data.

Now for the strange.  I also have an Amazon HD tablet that will only run off of my Wi-Fi, it is a Amazon version of Android.  It has continued to work just fine this whole time this has been going on.  All of these used to work just fine either separately or together, with the way they are normally configured, but at no time was I able to get more than the normal 150 credits, all the data devices normally reconnect to my Wi-Fi when they enter the house and get near my router.

I also don't normally use my phone to collect credits.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 10:38 AM

garyk49:
    at no time was I able to get more than the normal 150 credits,

dont matter if you use 1 device or 10....150 is the max you can get...the more devices you use the faster you get the 150.....I use 3 device, 2 android and 1 IOS.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 12:24 PM

callaghan159:

garyk49:
    at no time was I able to get more than the normal 150 credits,

dont matter if you use 1 device or 10....150 is the max you can get...the more devices you use the faster you get the 150.....I use 3 device, 2 android and 1 IOS.

I know this Brian, I was just letting all know I was not one of those abusing the system.

RSS