31 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 6:59 AM

cousinzeke1 will play both

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 7:01 AM

MioKontic:

TdotDoba:
    BillsBand will donate 2 sleeves for where ever you need them.

Thank you.

I'll add amateur4sure and Debrug to the list as I know they play it every year, but please let me know if they decide not to play this time, or ask them to confirm their entry.

Thanks Mio, 

Lol, I did ask them to confirm their entry, reminds me why we did so well doing things together all those years ago. We saw things the same way.

Cheers,

Paul

• KARTIKAYAN
    82 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 8:28 AM

KARTIKAYAN-BOTH

Thanks

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 8:45 AM

TdotDoba:
    reminds me why we did so well doing things together all those years ago. We saw things the same way.

Remember WGT's first ever game streaming with commentary?  I did the camera work, and you and Corky the commentary.  That was truly global, with me in the UK, you in Canada, and Corky in South Africa.  I still have a stream of when we were doing testing for it to see what the lag was like doing it over Skype.  CanineSupervisor was involved in the testing, and Andyson may have been too, can't remember now without watching the video again.

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 10:33 AM

MioKontic:

TdotDoba:
    reminds me why we did so well doing things together all those years ago. We saw things the same way.

Remember WGT's first ever game streaming with commentary?  I did the camera work, and you and Corky the commentary.  That was truly global, with me in the UK, you in Canada, and Corky in South Africa.  I still have a stream of when we were doing testing for it to see what the lag was like doing it over Skype.  CanineSupervisor was involved in the testing, and Andyson may have been too, can't remember now without watching the video again.

I do remember that very well lol, we all managed, through team work, to do what had never been done.... and now it is so simple...

Cheers Mio

• TSOULARA
    174 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 10:44 AM

MP

tx.

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 11:40 AM

Please sign me up for strokeplay.  thank you.  don

• Tiffany1968
    107 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 11:42 AM

both please

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 11:46 AM

Mio, this is wonderful news ! Please sign me up for both.

Doc :)

• JMH1
    286 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 1:33 PM
    Both
RSS