Forums

Help › Forums

HOME-SWEET-HOME

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 23 2023 2:54 PM (6 replies)
  • Bobca0
    319 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2023 7:46 AM

There are hundreds of good clubs on WGT, so why chose us?

Let me explain why our club is different then it’s your decision.

We are a small club, we made the decision to hold membership at a maximum of 50 some years ago with the intention that all members would know and play each other and not feel like a stranger in a large club. 

I was a director at a huge club but did not know a quarter of the players, except by WGT name, lol. I know everyone here. 

Annie our owner can listen to every member and respond rapidly with understanding

There are no strangers here, you are a friend from the moment you join

Personal communication is important to us

We are a drama free club, lady owner, male and female players, mixed age and abilities

It works

We compete in Clash and Turf War but involvement is optional, we are a ‘no pressure’ club

We do operate a number of monthly tournaments which most members play, FedEx, singles, pairs, better ball, some are head to head, but ALL are handicapped so all players have an opportunity to compete.

We are NOT an elitist club but encourage and help all players to improve. We accept players of all tiers, what’s important is the love of playing

Most of our members play 4 ball tournaments together, playing and chatting as a group is possibly one of the key features of the club

FRIENDS PLAYING FRIENDS

We do have one rule for membership !!

All members must join TELEGRAM, the social media chat app.

We know some people don’t like apps but we believe it is safe and easy to use and it allows us to operate the handicap tournaments transparently and make the playing experience better.

If this sounds like the way you want to play your golf, send me a friend request, send a club request or reply on here.

I promise to get back to you as soon as I can.

If you are already on  just message me on TELEGRAM 

@Bobca123

And we will get things going

• Bobca0
    319 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2023 3:19 PM

Welcome Boyn, you chose well 

• Bobca0
    319 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2023 10:35 AM

Remember it’s no pressure 

Just play for fun

• Bobca0
    319 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 1:42 PM

Still looking if your interested 

• Bobca0
    319 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2023 6:03 PM

Yo everybody 

always looking for more members keen to just enjoy playing 

• Pdss1ear
    187 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 9:52 PM

I would be interested in joining your club and I’m on telegram.

• Bobca0
    319 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2023 2:54 PM

So glad you could join us

Bob

RSS