Help › Forums

Release Notes 7/25

Fri, Aug 4 2023 2:48 PM (31 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 11:44 PM

dhjam1:

bossbird:

EDIT….. just had an update blue passes are now there …… but it says it does not reflect those passes won in the turf wars ! So that’s a bit rubbish !! 

Actually it says " in clash " meaning the extra 2 sps after each clash round we play

Ah , ok , that would work then , as we have won two extra in turf wars , and I was thinking they were not included , thanks for that . 
    That would also account for why AKD s numbers had moved .  

• Groucho77
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 3:13 AM

Sure fixed a lot of issues Nico….but there’s still many issues that need fixing

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 5:26 AM

After latest update we can no longer delete pending invites.

The X is there but it is not active so when you click on it nothing happens.

Guess when you moved the location seperate from the members of club list and put it just below the code does not work anymore.

Please take a look and correct if possible.

Thanks,

Michael

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 6:44 AM

bossbird:

dhjam1:

bossbird:

EDIT….. just had an update blue passes are now there …… but it says it does not reflect those passes won in the turf wars ! So that’s a bit rubbish !! 

Actually it says " in clash " meaning the extra 2 sps after each clash round we play

Ah , ok , that would work then , as we have won two extra in turf wars , and I was thinking they were not included , thanks for that . 
    That would also account for why AKD s numbers had moved .  

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 8:28 AM

mrm6400:

After latest update we can no longer delete pending invites.

The X is there but it is not active so when you click on it nothing happens.

Guess when you moved the location seperate from the members of club list and put it just below the code does not work anymore.

Please take a look and correct if possible.

Thanks,

Michael

And if you are not a club owner, but just a regular member of a club, and someone sends you an invite to another club, you get a Lavender dot above the CC tab that you can't get rid of because you are not allowed to see new invites unless you want to quit your current club first.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 11:09 AM

I just noticed this morning that I'm no longer getting club updates -- i.e. tournaments created, forum posts, messages sent to me, tournaments I've entered, etc. -- sent to my email address. They aren't being sent to spam, either. This was all happening up until yesterday. Is this another issue created from the latest update or is this just a random event?

Scott

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 12:20 PM

It looks like they've broken more than we thought...

This is what they've been doing with their codings over the years...

And this is what they should've been doing instead...

I'm sure they know this unless they're... idiots or... there must be something (or someone) in their office preventing the staff doing the right thing, possibly with an attitude of "F*** customers! I'll do what I want, what I feel right!"

How long you think it will take before the game completely falls apart? Before long IMO if this comedy continues. If they ever touch any core codings either deliberately or accidentally and screw them up like they do now... yup, it'll be the doom day for all! Oh boy, may God have mercy on us!

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2023 9:59 AM

“Fixed an issue where users are seeing inbox notifications when there is no inbox message”

Nope, not fixed.

• jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2023 7:34 PM

jacktrade51:
    What I need, which we used to have, is club member info on how many passes each one is sitting on.  We had that in flash.

Again, thanks for AKD and bossbird for their posts.

But what I need to see is the club members not bothering to use their free cc xp passes.  We had that information in Flash.

Figuring out how many sp's we have going into a club clash is near meaningless.    + or -1 doesn't matter over 48 hours, and if one is following club's success in Turf Wars, one should know exactly. I always do.  The bigger issue is when to use them or not.

But a club member never using a free cc xp pass is an issue, and WGT through Flash used to give me that.

Tom.

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2023 11:47 AM
     jacktrade51:
    What I need, which we used to have, is club member info on how many passes each one is sitting on.  We had that in flash.
    That really was helpful….used to smile when members had zero! 
RSS