Help › Forums

Release Notes 7/25

Fri, Aug 4 2023 2:48 PM (31 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2023 12:34 PM

pmm711:
    Things should be improving, right?

You will believe what is SAID and not what you see with your own eyes.

Sound familiar?

LMAO

Don

• AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2023 7:14 PM

Problems after this update:

1. I get the purple dot indicating someone wants to join my Club. When clicking on "Country Club", I see the red dot on "Manage Club Requests". Clicking that, I get the spinning wheel of death on the screen that shows "Requests to Join" and "My Invitations".
    2. Previously on the WGT webpage for my Country Club, the window that contains all the players that have active invitations had a scroll bar, BUT the window does not minimize. I have to grab the scroll bar and pull it down the entire list of invites.
    3. On the WGT webpage for my Country Club, I can not click on the X to delete the active invitation.

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2023 12:22 PM

Wrube:

You broke more than you fixed.

Unfortunately you are right. This is really the second bad update of the country club corner in a row.

Wolfgang

• jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 4:40 PM

Nico, 

this is the very 1st item on the latest update.

• Added a Super Pass display on the CC home page

How do I find that, because I cannot.

Thanks, Tom.

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 11:25 PM

jacktrade51:

Nico, 

Thanks, Tom.

Tom, it appears under the turf war rectangle,, then next line is  tournaments, search, and forums.  Next line is number of course builders and number of blue passes. 

This is on app, not here on WGT.com (Select “country Club” at page bottom)

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 6:43 AM

still got no white centre line on putts

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 2:03 PM

AlaskanDame:

jacktrade51:

Nico, 

Thanks, Tom.

Tom, it appears under the turf war rectangle,, then next line is  tournaments, search, and forums.  Next line is number of course builders and number of blue passes. 

I see everything you mention AD, except the blue passes , perhaps an iPad update is needed before it shows .

EDIT….. just had an update blue passes are now there …… but it says it does not reflect those passes won in the turf wars ! So that’s a bit rubbish !! 

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 3:56 PM

bossbird:

AlaskanDame:

I see everything you mention AD, except the blue passes , perhaps an iPad update is needed before it shows .

EDIT….. just had an update blue passes are now there …… but it says it does not reflect those passes won in the turf wars ! So that’s a bit rubbish !! 

Interesting, Lesley, as our number moved from 16 to 17 after we won our turf war.

AKD

• jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 6:14 PM

Thanks AKD for your response (bossbird too).

I misunderstood what WGT was providing. That is meaningless.  I could already figure out how many passes we had pending for the next Clash, plus the number WGT is now giving me is inaccurate.

What I need, which we used to have, is club member info on how many passes each one is sitting on.  We had that in flash.

But ty you 2 for clarifying.

Tom.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 10:01 PM

bossbird:

Actually it says " in clash " meaning the extra 2 sps after each clash round we play

RSS