Forums

Help › Forums

Tap-in Rewards 5-18 5-21

Fri, May 19 2023 3:48 PM (23 replies)
  • JasperDaniel
    11 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 1:11 PM

Are there any stats available on the Hickory clubs? I’m presuming they are generally comparable (proportionally) to the Hickory wood that I got awhile back, right? So not so much high end as they are just more unique and generally unavailable?

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 2:20 PM

JasperDaniel:
    Are there any stats available on the Hickory clubs?

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 2:24 PM

WGTChampion:
    I welcome all of you to comment with your ideas of what you'd like to see in future promotions. 

I'd like to see more limited-edition apparel, but have it available at the lower credit tiers.  Spending 15,000 credits to get some limited-edition orange apparel that I don't already have is a tough pill to swallow.

I'm glad you included the kitten balls, though 😺

• i1488
    44 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 8:18 PM

WGTChampion:
    I welcome all of you to comment with your ideas of what you'd like to see in future promotions. 

Looking at what "prizes" we get for the money"credits" donated is not worth it.  If the ratio were more in favor of the players and the "prizes" were say lvl 48 TM balls, then I would jump on it.  

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 9:07 PM

WGTChampion:

As always, I love the Tap-in rewards. It had been awhile. I even like the way they had stuff we may already own higher than the other stuff. I might have even gone all the way had they been pink clothes, but I already have the orange. LOL

In the future, I would love to see a hickory putter and possibly hickory wedges. It's not that I use the hickory clubs often, but it is fun to drag them out of the locker every now and again.

Thanks for all the free stuff!

Cheers

Brett

• JasperDaniel
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 8:21 AM

SamSpayed:

JasperDaniel:
    Are there any stats available on the Hickory clubs?

Thank you!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 12:10 PM

Well... I guess we all got the message. LOL

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 12:54 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Well... I guess we all got the message. LOL

Agreed.  😉

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 1:22 PM

I’ve advertised the idea of sponsoring club tournaments this weekend to my club members —- not for any shenanigans, but just as a normal thing to do.  Not limiting participation, just having fun with 250-1000-credit tourneys.

I sure hope WGT doesn’t change the rules in the middle of the time period or my members will be p o at me,

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 1:36 PM

Nice to see wgt confirming something in the forum.

RSS