Forums

Help › Forums

Tap-in Rewards 5-18 5-21

Fri, May 19 2023 3:48 PM (23 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 8:34 AM

Hey everyone,

Collect Bonus Prizes with Tap-In Rewards!

• Fill up on free bonus rewards when using your WGT Credits this weekend – the more credits you use, the more you earn!
    • Here’s the rundown on Tap-In Rewards:
    • Now through 5/21, anytime you use WGT Credits, you’ll fill your Tap-In Rewards progress tracker
    • As your progress tracker fills, you’ll reach new prize tiers to earn better and better rewards
    • Rewards include premium golf balls, apparel packs, XP Ultra Boost and coveted equipment like the full line of Hickory Clubs - available altogether for the first time in this promotion!

The top reward tiers include the following: 

• Hickory Driver
    • Hickory 3 Wood
    • Hickory Irons
    • Totally Rad Orange Set
    • Hawaiian Shirt
    • Wolf Shirt
    • Deer Shirt
    • Tiger Shirt
    • Shamrock Shorts
    • Sweetheart Shorts
    • Camo Pants

Note: These specific rewards can only be earned if not already owned.

Tap-In Rewards run 5/18/23-5/21/23. Earn rewards for any WGT purchase on any platform, but prizes cannot be redeemed on WGT.com.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 9:43 AM

Sorry Nico , this is the worse ever tap in rewards …… ever ! Most of the clothing awards have either already been given away or bought . In my opinion WGT are now rewarding only the more recent players and not those who have been around a while . Thanks , but I won’t be participating beyond  the level that gives away balls . Time you started to look after longer term players .

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 10:49 AM

Hi Nico,

I have a question.

If this is the new concept of Tap-In Rewards, does it mean that I'll have to burn over 15,000 credits each & every TIR in case I want new equipment such as hickory wedges and putter (assuming they would be introduced in the near future), and not to mention for the items I already own as Leslie pointed out?

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 11:23 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    not to mention for the items I already own as Leslie pointed out?

I already have the Hickory driver and 3 wood. Will you substitute those 2 clubs with some of the balls I use?

• beerstine
    668 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 11:28 AM

Already have the Hickory Clubs from previous promos so no incentive to spend for that, or for novelty apparel I didn't want in the first place, not to mention a far weaker supply of free balls which was the main reason to spend during previous Tap-Ins.  

Not a good way to incentivize the regular players most inclined to spend heavily.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 11:53 AM

I don't really care that much, cause I spend 15k on balls + entry fees in a week, so buying a few sleeves in advance is something I'll always do, whenever there's an inscentive of any sort. However, it would be nice to get a few more balls and preferably some more popular ones. Like Callies, Volvik, TM 61s or Titleist L70 or 80something...

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 11:59 AM

15,000 credits---used to be 5000.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 12:27 PM

Hi everyone. 

Every Tap-In has been different. Someone said "they used to be like 5000 credits" but I think that was only once and we got complaints at the time that there wasn't enough. 

This Tap-In was built to give out a bunch of apparel and the hickory clubs people routinely ask for and I specifically put it far away from the rest of the tiers to give the choice for folks to stop if they already had the stuff or didn't care to get it. 

The next Tap-in may only be "like 5000 credits" or could be less, or more. We don't know what it will be yet, or how many tiers it will be, or what will be given out (but you can count on Kitten balls for sure). There is no set structure for these, which can be really fun for us when we put them together. 

If you're not into this Tap-in, I hope you like the next one. 

I welcome all of you to comment with your ideas of what you'd like to see in future promotions. 

Love y'all

_CHAMPION 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 1:04 PM

Thanks, Champ. That answers my question.

Love you, too. :)

Simon

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2023 1:06 PM

I would like to see options within each tier , for example free balls, or passes or sponsor boxes. Giving apparel when we already have it is no incentive , give me a choice of apparel or balls gives me an incentive. 

RSS