Forums

Help › Forums

Even MORE Ready-Go's!

Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:15 PM (22 replies)
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 7:00 AM

The ready to go tournies are tier less.

So you play from the tees you are set at. If all of a sudden everybody played from the same tees, the higher ranks would have a massive advantage or you would have to restrict clubs which would be a nightmare.

Having to have all sets of clubs for whatever tee that tourney happened be on.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 9:11 AM

i would like to see winner takes all ready go comps maybe limited to 10 entrys 200 credits fee. of course WGT take 10% and it would be nice if we could set up a charity pool with 5% going into that from all the ready go comps. with WGT doing a sweep with all entries every month the winner getting to choose which charity they would like the money to go too. maybe WGT would like to start the fund off every month with $50.

• singlaft20
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 10:19 AM
    i wish the people who quit matches tournments rounds whatever should lose b!!!!!!!! time. i have wasted more flipping time loading games to find out nobody their to play. i think you should forfit balls,clubs,credits to make it hgurt a little.
  • plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:08 PM

in the ready go comps as soon as 50 people have entered the comp you should be able to see who has completed there rounds or DNF and those who havn't played yet should be listed as PENDING. all 50 people should be listed.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:57 PM

Glad you like them, and thanks for all the ideas. Keep them coming...

• Iceats
    346 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 4:49 PM
    I saw somewhere someone mentioned cetain states were restricted from playing in the ready to go's. I assume I must live in one of those because when I select Ready-GO I get a message saying NO TOURNAMENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. I'm in South Carolina, could you please clarify if I live in a restricted state or provide the thread where the list is located. Thanks, Ice
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:14 PM

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#readygo

Sorry Ice, looks like you're out of luck  :(

• Iceats
    346 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 7:03 PM

Marioh,

Thanks for the quick response - oh well, I wish everyone who can play the best. Ice

• CoastStallion
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 11:15 PM
    Full credit to the person who came up with the ready go idea - Haven't collected much in weekly tourney's to date but have had a few "winnings" through ready go's. Personally find i have more chance of actualoly winning something. Whoever it was deserves a pay rise (or if it was a member idea then they certainly deserve something for free!) Be nice to see 2's rewarded with a golf ball in tourneys like most real golf clubs do (at least in NZ anyway). keep up the good work.
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 12:21 AM

Thanks for the kind note

RSS