Forums

Help › Forums

Even MORE Ready-Go's!

Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:15 PM (22 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:29 PM

Wow, now there's 9 hole ready go's too?  Flippin' amazing.  Kudos and keep 'em comin! =D

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:55 PM

What a bummer. I just read the FAQ's, and my state isn't eligible for ready-go.

BLNT.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 5:59 PM

Richard4168:

What a bummer. I just read the FAQ's, and my state isn't eligible for ready-go.

BLNT.

That is a bummer..i love these tournies..it really helps and makes it much more fair. I have a chance now with decent play to make a paycheck...to buy new balls for all the ones I hit into the lake...

Hey its been mentioned before..how about a dozen balls retrieved from the lake for a buck...some wont have a lot of shots left  and you wouldn't want to play with all the balls...it would be fun..

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 6:00 PM

I just competed in my first, and I must say, I enjoyed it.

Thanks WGT !

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 6:16 AM

nivlac:

Wow, now there's 9 hole ready go's too?  Flippin' amazing.  Kudos and keep 'em comin! =D

And they vary greatly in wind, and green speed! fantasic. I wish regular ranked rounds varied this much!

• PGOODY
    40 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 3:51 PM

Yeah man with all these Ready-Gos the competition has been watered down immensely. I've won 3 out of 4 tourneys I've entered so far. 3 out right 1st place finishes. GIMME THEM CREDS!

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 2:29 AM

Just played high winds, standard greens at BPB Back 9. Had a 20Mph side wind or head wind for every hole it seemed. Shot even but boy was that fun, I can't wait to see the leaderboard in that one!

Before that, low wind, fast greens on the island...

I'm seeing a lot of the same people grouped together, which is interesting. I wonder if we will see some sort of metagaming develop in these things, or if it will be pure chaos! :) 

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 3:31 AM
    Great job, WGT, this is the best idea youé had for some time
  • bigdilba01
    219 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 3:59 AM

yeh they are great and finally im leading in the kiawah ready to play ID 1080

shot my best round of 63

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 6:17 AM

these ready go,s would be so cool if they were set in practice format..so if you entered BP front nine you might get,,Red Tees,,,High Winds,,,Slow Greens..,Just a thought on how WGT. can spice it up.

RSS