rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 13 2023 3:40 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2023 5:50 AM

pdb1:

YouLostToALoser:

As a L101 Tour Legend with a sub 60 avg, it brings me joy when, a Legend especially (used to be L 90+ Masters when I was a Pro+…was legen by 90, but took ~4 months from starting), beats me, using all the clock up, when I just hit as quickly as I can.

I know they’re (#NotAll ๐Ÿ™„) really trying, some rise to the low standard I set (for me, but decent standard for them), some fail. And while I want to keep my coin balance going up, I enjoy the feeling of losing to an obviously inferior™๏ธ®๏ธ๐Ÿ”ป… technically, through stats, showdown results, score records etc.

WOW .

Haha lol, fun, what’s that. But I do know this simulation golf game isn’t a matter of life and death… it’s much more important than that.

too paraphrase the Greatest Manager football, or soccer ๐Ÿ™„, has ever known, Bill Shankly

I still play for fun .

Haha lol, fun, what’s that. But I do know this simulation golf game isn’t a matter of life and death… it’s much more important than that.

too paraphrase the Greatest Manager football, or soccer ๐Ÿ™„, has ever known, Bill Shankly

Ps I’m bored, alright. I’m only a few thousand Xp off L102 and want the TSR3, not the TSi3… that’s how shallow I am. So the time I usually play, I’m messing around in the Forums making sure everyone knows how pathetic and dumb I am.  

WOW indeed

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2023 5:53 AM

Err, noticed after I posted, but in moderation for some reason. So be a bit wierd if this comes out first, or maybe not…

…you have 24,000+ posts, and you’re surprised at how seriously I take it (rightly so btw, but you’re no differant, dude. Really. I’m waiting for a driver so can’t play, what’s your excuse?๐Ÿ˜‰

• PAGES
RSS