Help › Forums

reign in the ringers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 13 2023 3:40 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cardioverter
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2023 7:34 AM

tired of playing level 125 tour pros who drive par 4's  off tees 25-35 yards shorter than iI' playing.  can't be that hard a metric to equate player level and status.  discourages any  playing for coins in here.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 5:00 AM

cardioverter:
    discourages any  playing for coins in here.

WGT alone discourages any reason for playing for the useless coins. Cant buy anything with the coins. Cheers

• Stlkcdc3
    271 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 6:44 AM

Having a HACK ace a P3 with a Driver when you put your LW 6ft away is also enjoyable.

• cardioverter
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 8:51 AM

not really about  the coins but fair competition - when a player is vastly more experienced than their assigned playing level the field is not equal. shorter holes for longer  hitters etc.  

• TimK560
    45 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2023 6:20 AM

Amen!! I always amazes me that people give a F about this. Coin rooms are a total waste of time, money and energy. If you could buy balls or clothing with them I'd be in there but what's the point?

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2023 9:39 AM

You can buy apparel. This gives improvement to your equipment. You then enter showdowns, where, in  the expert and veteran categories, you can win decent credits and decent golf balls as prizes. Well that's the theory anyway.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 3:47 AM

callaghan159:

cardioverter:
    discourages any  playing for coins in here.

WGT alone discourages any reason for playing for the useless coins. Cant buy anything with the coins. Cheers

As a L101 Tour Legend with a sub 60 avg, it brings me joy when, a Legend especially (used to be L 90+ Masters when I was a Pro+…was legen by 90, but took ~4 months from starting), beats me, using all the clock up, when I just hit as quickly as I can.

I know they’re (#NotAll 🙄) really trying, some rise to the low standard I set (for me, but decent standard for them), some fail. And while I want to keep my coin balance going up, I enjoy the feeling of losing to an obviously inferior™️®️🔻… technically, through stats, showdown results, score records etc.

I don’t want to get too familiar with either ball, too. I use the Taylor Made L92… it’s cheap, long enough with plenty enough spin, and acceptable meter speed. I love thinking they are sat there loving the fact they beat a Tour Legend

I know they really tried hard and I assume they think I tried hard, but I put minimal effort in.

The reasons I play Coin Rooms are:

1: Apperel, upgrade apperel, L10 on majority of items, including all  SE Common, and SE Rare L7, Epic, 2-5. I only ever play in the ‘Sponsored Time’ of 30 mins, ergo literally against the clock. I break even most times, sometimes handsomely, so always going up in coins, from 12k to well over 4m in 3-4 months, duh to upgrades of 100,000 coming thick and fast, plus others so all common items are at least L9 for unlocking the full collection of common items throughout. 

2: to contribute to the Club in Turf Wars and to use up all the balls I’ve won (9 Titleist L0 HIO Winners Circle, 9 Taylor Made L47’s Showdown which I have 4 TM and 1 Titleist (to use with the new L102 Titleist driver which I’m waiting on the TSR to be released to reach L102, so be competitive for their sake as they’ve helped me a lot…

3: not earning too many XP’s so I can get the 10% discount if/when they change it to TSR3, instead of the TSi3, of which everyone has. The TS3 is fine, but no TSi3 (will have to spin this if they don’t release it by March 1st lol).

4: I need to play often enough to be able to get my 150cr in ads per day… I’m still there, needing 30-40 mins per day watching ads of which 1 I’ve acted upon 75 X 365 = well over 50k, closer to 60k ads in 2 years (lol) and no matter how well the rest of the year goes, I will for that timeframe at least… I’m that well adjusted to getting them in my routine, but that may change the more I play, and pay for playing as I only enter free tournaments, hence low earnings (won 4, top 10 46, but under $100 earnings)

5: I have won 18 balls that aren’t the balls I use, or intend to use. 9 of the Titleist L0 in the Winners Circle, which are close to the ball I use (TM92), but only 1 left. Wanna try it with the Titleist driver, and 9 of the Taylor Made L47… I may as well use them so not wasting balls whilst I wait for the TSR to replace the TSi’s purely for the better name, better looking club, and yes, obviously Ikm that shallow I don’t want what everyone else has right now. But it’s (hopefully) forever.

™️®️🔺

™️®️🔺 

• PAGES
RSS