Help › Forums

Country Club League - Winter 2012

Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:34 PM (876 replies)
  • DDLB
    3,441 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 1:22 AM

DDLB:

Gday Bootsie.

Week 4 Carrow1 back into postion 2 and DDLB subbed by Greyskull5 in position 1 Thanks

Den

posted this before I saw the link on your wall Bootsie. Sorry! I put the form in as I was supposed to. :-)

• bingoplus
    1,176 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 2:01 AM

Boots, two of my guys, captchris99928 and cobra045 are unable to set up matches with their opponents.  captchris is supposed to play rjguinn and cobra madmog63.  These matches are for SEEING IT THROUGH and SEEING IT THROUGH 'A' teams.

Cobra is on Seeing It Through and Captchris on SIT 'A'  Both guys have made numerous attempts to set the match up.

thanks,

ken

captain

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 5:22 AM

TdotDoba:

TdotDoba:

Hi Bootsie,

Just posting this here in case there is a problem.... in the EZ Country Golf Club vs UKGE -D team the match between Rab10 vs heatonwhite, my player answered a pm from heaton on Saturday with a suggested time for tonight (Monday) its not a missed tee time because he never heard back from heaton but also did not see him on tonight as yet (11pm already in the UK, both are in the same time zone) I will post this on their captains wall as well... again at this late date and not hearing anything back from Saturday, I thought it better to post it here as well in case.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Bootsie,

Well the match never got played, I have not chatted with my player yet but I see that heatonwhite was not on today and as far as I know has not been in touch with Rab, also I did post on their captains wall yesterday but have not heard anything back from him as well and he was on today at least to purchase balls according to his activity... so where do we go from here?

Thanks,

Paul

Just got a confirmation that there has been no contact or pm since Saturday from heatonwhite, to my player... hope everything is ok for heaton.

Paul

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 5:35 AM

Daskino:

Bootsnbra:
    Qputts to be an alternate subbing in for Rkowens.

ok, I'll let Astruccio know about his opponent.

By the way, I have a little problem in another match;

dalbyto vs billhorseman, IGCC Red vs UK Golfers Elite A.

Due to heavy snowfall in central Italy, the yesterday's planned match had to be rescheduled. They should play on thursday morning/lunch break (Central European Time).

So I'm here to ask a little deadline extension for this match.

Copy and yes weather extension i have no issue with

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 5:37 AM

TdotDoba:

TdotDoba:

Hi Bootsie,

Just posting this here in case there is a problem.... in the EZ Country Golf Club vs UKGE -D team the match between Rab10 vs heatonwhite, my player answered a pm from heaton on Saturday with a suggested time for tonight (Monday) its not a missed tee time because he never heard back from heaton but also did not see him on tonight as yet (11pm already in the UK, both are in the same time zone) I will post this on their captains wall as well... again at this late date and not hearing anything back from Saturday, I thought it better to post it here as well in case.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Bootsie,

Well the match never got played, I have not chatted with my player yet but I see that heatonwhite was not on today and as far as I know has not been in touch with Rab, also I did post on their captains wall yesterday but have not heard anything back from him as well and he was on today at least to purchase balls according to his activity... so where do we go from here?

Thanks,

Paul

Nothing I can do til time exhausts out ..........  I'm satisfied your team tried to play the match =)

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 6:09 AM

Bootsnbra:
    Copy and yes weather extension i have no issue with

TY, Bootsie. Anyway, there wasn't a need, 'cos Dalbyto and Bill played just an hour ago. :)

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 9:23 AM

As with Luciano's request, if I get a replacement oppo given to me overnight, can I have an extension to play this match tomorrow Boots?

TY in advance

James

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 9:33 AM

Hi Boots....

My game with JWHIZ25 isnt going to happen,whether its time diffs or he doesnt want to play i dont know , looking at his score history hes never played any other course apart from st andrews...this may have something to do with it. ive been on from 7pm till 1am for the last week and havnt been able to hook up.I caught a glimpse of him on sunday morning at 7am i went blue as he was red, when he went green i sent invite and then he was gone!

stu...............

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 11:45 AM

jimbean346:

As with Luciano's request, if I get a replacement oppo given to me overnight, can I have an extension to play this match tomorrow Boots?

TY in advance

James

Who is Luciano and what match we talking bout?

• mightyred
    3,139 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 1:10 PM

Luciano ( Daskino ) and the match is English Lakes Greendale v Normans Webb Allenby...... ...jimbean346  against DaneFentons replacement....if he gets one.

RSS