Forums

Help › Forums

A Pleasant Alternative, Platypus Ponds.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 13 2023 10:53 PM (0 replies)
  • BarkinMad54
    26 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 10:53 PM

R U dissatisfied with your country club! Stuck on recruit! No in-house tournaments! No communication! I find that really sad, because this game is about enjoyment and fun and you need a change. I run a Country Club calledPlatypus Ponds. All those things mentioned above we have in bucket loads. As soon a you join you are automatically made a full on member. We have some absolutely legendary members who are only too willing to pass on their knowledge. We havemembers who regularly finish in the top 10 in Showdowns. For a young club compared to some we punch well above our level13, we just beat a level 21 CC in a Turf War.

All that said what I am asking is if your CC sux please come and have a look at us at Platypus Ponds. If you like it then it’s a win for both of us, we gain a new member and you become a member of an awesome Country Club. You can msg me and I will send you a personal invitation if you don’t like it there, you can leave with no hard feelings at all. The members run the Country Club. There are no expectations on any member to enter an event they don’t want to. You play what you feel like. Enough chatter from me, if you want a change please consider PLATYPUS PONDS thanks.

RSS