Forums

Help › Forums

Tee markers and Pin flags

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 9 2023 4:09 PM (4 replies)
  • DAputts
    1,782 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2023 8:49 PM

The past 8 clashes I do not have the tee markers or pin flags that our cc should have received. When you create a tournament, they are a selection, not there. Tried to contact CS but they replied that they didn't understand what I was asking for...is there another way to explain it...HELP

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2023 4:14 AM

DAputts:

The past 8 clashes I do not have the tee markers or pin flags that our cc should have received. When you create a tournament, they are a selection, not there. Tried to contact CS but they replied that they didn't understand what I was asking for...is there another way to explain it...HELP

If you are setting tournaments through the app , the tee markers are probably there , but invisible . It has been like this forever ! If you come to the website and create the tournament you will see all that you have been awarded. 
    It is really frustrating as making tournaments means it is guess work as to which tee markers are being selected.  

• DAputts
    1,782 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 2:18 PM

Thank you

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2023 4:09 PM

Nico has confirmed there is an open ticket regarding this issue , I am sure we will find out more in due course. 
    In the mobile app , my club has 45 flag pins with just two that are duplicates and not showing correctly, however for the tee markers I have just five showing , the other 40 are showing as blanks , but they are there. It makes for some interesting match ups ! A teapot and champagne flutes , or happy new year hat and sunflowers !
    I am sure it will be sorted . 

RSS