Help › Forums

Paired with Masters

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 30 2023 4:01 PM (3 replies)
  • mellorider1973
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2022 2:33 PM

I am a Pro Level 42.

Since becoming Pro, nearly every match I play is against Tour Masters or more. Levels 75-115. 

They are better than me by far. They have better equipment than I do. I lose all of my coins and cant progress in this game as a result. 

I respect those players and I know competing against better people makes you better, but losing over and over again has me thinking this is far as I want to go.

Why does the game do this? Are others experiencing this?

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 6:21 AM

mellorider1973:

I am a Pro Level 42.

Since becoming Pro, nearly every match I play is against Tour Masters or more. Levels 75-115. 

They are better than me by far. They have better equipment than I do. I lose all of my coins and cant progress in this game as a result. 

I respect those players and I know competing against better people makes you better, but losing over and over again has me thinking this is far as I want to go.

Which rooms are you playing? The higher the room the better the players, generally. But the higher the reward, and cost.

Also, check your ‘division’. I think as you rise in these divisions, they pair you with higher players. Not EVERYTIME due to who is on, but as much as they can.

It’s at the top of the page where the rooms are. They go from Diamond (top) down to Bronze with 3 in each, so goes…

Diamond l

Diamond ll

Diamond lll

Platinum l

Platinum ll

etc, etc, with Gold next, then Silver, then Bronze. 

If you haven’t played for long enough to be relegated out of Bronze lll, that week will be checked, and you’ll be put in a division appropriate to what you earned. Then average 90 in a division, bottom 30 relegated, middle 30 stay (but 2 weeks same relegated) then top 30 promoted.

But top ten get coin bonus, 4-10 same, 3 (twice as much as 4-10th), 2nd (twice as much as 3rd, 1st (twice as much as 2nd). Every division you go up gets higher bonus from 1 to 10. 

Hope this helps, since nobody else has replied. It’s taken me a while to find all this out. Just bookmark this and refer back as it’s pretty complicated at the beginning I know all too well, but once you know, it’s easy.

Sorry for all the info, but it’s all there, so unless someone who knows more than me, as I’m predominantly a Tournement player now, some people play mainly coin rooms, so I may be missing something. Nothing wrong, just possibly incomplete.

Take care and play well, my friend.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 9:23 AM

mellorider1973:

Everyone has went through a similar experience, Find a good country club that can help you advance- the club your in is dead with no directors and an inactive owner. Playing with some people who can give you a few tips will help.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 4:01 PM

mellorider1973:

While admitting that the game has a very poor algorithm regarding the matter, maybe also you aren't simply ready for any type of competition at all.

When I started the game just over a month, winning (no matter against whom, what tier or level) never crossed my mind, I was only busy enough to learn things here. If I were you, I would've taken losing for granted at this stage you're going through right now.

Do not stress yourself out. Keep hitting hard and enjoy! Your time will come. Good luck.

RSS