Forums

Help › Forums

Stalling/cheating in coin games

Mon, May 27 2024 10:17 AM (43 replies)
  • handyman130
    14 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2024 1:46 AM

yes works for me most of the time but can only do it once per game  the frustrating ones are thows that use their 10 shots on a hole to waste time on a game they cant win they are out there .

• sargexuk
    10 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2024 2:42 PM

Agree! we must create a whitepaper with list of cheaters and block them if WGT is not doing anything about it.

I am a bit slow on the uptake, it would be helpful if you could please explain.

LVL 87

Avg 112

Ranked round 2

XP for the club 193146

• BlackBogey
    296 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2024 10:48 AM

sargexuk:

Agree! we must create a whitepaper with list of cheaters and block them if WGT is not doing anything about it.

I am a bit slow on the uptake, it would be helpful if you could please explain.

LVL 87

Avg 112

Ranked round 2

XP for the club 193146

Are you asking for an explanation of the stats you posted?  L87 means they have accumulated a minimum of 5,648,322 XP since starting.  Ranked Round = 2 means they have played 2 games that count toward average (Scored games that do not include H2H matches, MP/Skins/Alt Shot, BOP3/BOP5/Custom courses).  Avg = 112 means they scored a total 224 strokes in the 2 RR they completed.  XP for the club = 193146 mean that's how many XP they have accumulated for their Country Club since joining by using passes.

There are a lot of really good players that can have a low RR total and/or high scoring average if they play predominately Coin Rooms or MP/Skins/Alt Shot since those don't count as RR.  So basically they are getting in the "practice time" without affecting their RR or scoring stats.  I say this because I would suspect 95%+ of these accused "Cheaters" are just really good players who beat people fair and square, they just prefer not to go the traditional route of Ranked Scored games.  To put someone on a "Whitepaper" list accusing them of cheating without some concrete evidence would be a horrible idea.  You can create your own personal "block list" of people you suspect of cheating, slow playing, disconnecting, etc... but to publicly post it would not be a good idea.  There's also an in-game block list you can create, but unfortunately it won't guarantee you won't ever get matched against them again.

• Robert1893
    7,681 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2024 10:17 AM

BlackBogey:

To put someone on a "Whitepaper" list accusing them of cheating without some concrete evidence would be a horrible idea.  You can create your own personal "block list" of people you suspect of cheating, slow playing, disconnecting, etc... but to publicly post it would not be a good idea.  There's also an in-game block list you can create, but unfortunately it won't guarantee you won't ever get matched against them again.

This is absolutely correct. If players have concrete evidence, they should simply submit it to WGT. But creating a list of players is a really bad idea. There’s no way that would go well. 

RSS