Forums

Help › Forums

CC with Prize Tournaments Looking for Members

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 16 2011 12:52 PM (4 replies)
  • bob456bob
    34 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 5:50 PM
    Legends Golf and Country Club is looking for any member that wants to play at an active WGT Country Club.  We will feature tournaments with Virtual Pro Shop equipment as prizes.  Along with this we expect to release a website in December.  So if you're looking for a Country Club with active members, great competitions, a website, and a chance to win WGT Equipment join Legends Golf and Country Club today.
                LG&CC Owner- RUNWME  Co Owner- bob456bob
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 4:37 AM

esssy:

this is cool what runwme did for you to get a good club for nothing

Yep, didnt cost him a thing but his time and energy.  I dont take time to run it like some better club owners so have been looking for co-owner/manager. Bob has some great ideas how to increase fun for the membership, so I'm turning him loose with it.

Very glad he came along to create more of a club atmosphere than just member doing their own thing.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 5:11 AM

Great work RUNWME. Good Luck Bob in your new position. I am sure you will do FANTASTIC. edge...

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 12:52 PM

Good luck Bob.. Bob had interest in doing some work in my clubs and others prior to this.  I hope you do well and good luck!  Don seems like a great guy to work with!

Cycle1979

RSS