Wed, Dec 28 2022 5:41 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 9:21 AM

callaghan159:

IamNicklaus:
    rolling eyes emoticon 

Quitters are like cheaters, they should be called out and punished especially since I usually use a pass when playing. When they quit I lose a pass. Oh, your correct, I dont take this game serious. I await your reply....troll.🤣🤣🤣

Here's my reply ...Hogwash ! 

Lets examine the  situation .  Player A , leaves a game before completion, for whatever reason only known to him/her , doesn't give the incident another thought . Player B takes the effort to go onto a forum and moan about this, ( and multiple other times) he also creates some bizarre wall of shame on his profile page which neither the " quitter " or for that matter hardly anyone else will read .   And the question is  " who do you think takes the game more serious? " ....yea no need to answer , it's rhetorical !

Then we move on to the losing a pass as a result ...well as you ( should) know there is always a risk of losing a pass when playing multiplayer games , sometimes this can be due to an internet problem.  So it makes no sense if you are using your pass for cdp to risk  mp games, if you are dumb enough to , then you have no recompense to moan after the event .  As far as using the second daily pass , well the pointless  amount of xp gained makes it irrelevant anyway .

So now we have sorted out all the self contradictory bs , you can go back to creating lists and of course remaining not serious . :) 

• callaghan159
    6,225 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 11:27 AM

tramilleo:

CHIT  is too funny continue gentlemen please, it makes my Wake&Bake so much more enjoyable :)

I dont have time for clowns like him.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• ct690911
    7,198 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 12:21 PM

callaghan159:

tramilleo:

CHIT  is too funny continue gentlemen please, it makes my Wake&Bake so much more enjoyable :)

I dont have time for clowns like him.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Steve isn't a clown. He is extremely intelligent and well spoken. That doesn't mean he can't work on his tone and delivery...lol

...perhaps a NY resolution?

cheers Brian,

And HNY to you, mi amigo.

ct

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 5:41 PM

Not a clown but the epitome of a troll +100

EDIT WAIT FOR IT  3....2.....1.....

• PAGES
RSS