Wed, Apr 24 2024 1:43 PM (194 replies)
  • Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 2:40 PM

Discord abuzz with music, game tip and chat. Come have a look

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 7:17 PM

Are you looking for a new club, a place you can call home.?  If you are, drop in and have a look around. You won't be disappointed.

• Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 1:50 PM

Clash players most welcome, we are in top 20 of clubs every clash

• Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2022 12:20 PM

Still looking for fun easygoing people for well run lvl19 club. Just fished 16th in clash, play Turf and loads of in house Cc tournaments. Come have a look

• Mitch2992
    205 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 12:07 AM

Hey Stemoy, I saw your post my WGT name is Mitch2992. I’ve been in a lot of clubs used to clash like crazy. Started my own club just for the shop towel and putter pal. I’ve been on my own for quite a while, create my own tournaments just to sharpen skills but mostly I play in WGT ready goes, brackets and WGT tournaments, have gotten bored playing in my own tournaments. I read your bio and it seems like it would be something that I would Enjoy doing. I don’t play turf however and as far as clash goes used to play 50 rounds not anymore, If you’ve got a communication app like Discord or Telegram, and no pressure on how much I play. I’d be interested in chatting. Thanks for your time buddy, have a good day and stay safe

• Mitch2992
    205 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 12:35 AM

Hey Stemoy, I saw your post my WGT name is Mitch2992. I’ve been in a lot of clubs used to clash like crazy. Started my own club just for the shop towel and putter pal. I’ve been on my own for quite a while, create my own tournaments just to sharpen skills but mostly I play in WGT ready goes, brackets and WGT tournaments, have gotten bored playing in my own tournaments. I read your bio and it seems like it would be something that I would Enjoy doing. I don’t play turf however and as far as clash goes used to play 50 rounds not anymore, If you’ve got a communication app like Discord or Telegram, and no pressure on how much I play. I’d be interested in chatting. Thanks for your time buddy, have a good day and stay safe

• Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 1:40 PM

Hi Mitch 

glad you found us. I sent you an invite to join TGR. Definitely no pressure to play either clash or Turf. We use discord for communication and have both social and gameplay channels. Plenty of cc tournaments and a lot of our players also play brackets and WGT tournaments. 
    Come on over and have a look, I’m sure you will settle in and feel relaxed.
    Look forward to seeing you. Steve 

• Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 10:11 PM

Hi all, finding some great players that have come for a look and stayed. It really is a great club, where all we ask is you play your free WGT cc pass each day to help grow the club, the rest is up to you. Play WGT your way! 
    Steve 

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 8:46 AM

Hi Stemoy83... I'm 70+ year old looking for the benefits that a CC may give me In  making  my WGT game a better experience.

An ex-player with a h/c of 15 who misses playing the game due to my health problems.

I play almost every day in the 3 hole stroke plays, a few CTTH comps, but have found it difficult in tournaments without the putter strength gauge... just can't read the correct strength as accurate as needed.

I've never been an active member of a club before... indeed I was invited I to a CC, but after a week was thrown out for not using  a 'pass'.... what's a pass for?

Guidance/Instruction needed to play in "clashes'  'tourneys' 'club comps' etc and improve my game play.

Perhaps your CC is what I'm looking for, could I politely ask for an invite... thank you.

• sailorboy22
    23 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2022 3:37 PM

Hi Steve im an older man fairly new joined a club a few days ago its just not for me your club sounds more like what im looking for i play every day several times im willing to play in  all the clashes the thing is i dont know much about the comp so i dont know anything about discord but im still willing to play the way i have been and im looking  forward to joining your club

RSS