Forums

Help › Forums

News: Free Credit Video Issues Resolved

Wed, Feb 1 2023 4:50 AM (43 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 6:33 AM

Dave33200:
    That's the only way I get the free credit video is no my PC, been doing it for years. I use a android emulator. 

Ron is not on about the credits you get from watching videos on a mobile device or via an android emulator, the credits he is asking about are ones that only a small handful of people get:

As Borntobesting said, most of us don't get anything, so he should be grateful he gets anything at all, be it for 1cr or 4cr per video.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,506 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 11:01 AM

Deleted

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 11:27 AM

Funny how folks talk about how the wgt discord server can be so hostile 😂😂😂

Love to hear their description for what's happening here🤔

• SamSpayed
    4,905 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 11:52 AM

CaptRon48:

So can you now explain to me why the PC vids im getting suddenly only give one credit per video instead of usual 4?

This is what Nico said about it in Discord today.  It doesn't sound like it's within WGT's control how many credits are paid out for the true[X] videos, so they are not likely to do anything.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 12:29 PM

CaptRon48:
    I never met a Canadian I didn't like" I may have to reconsider that!

Goes for Americans and every other nation out there. 🙄

• gist6
    16 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 12:50 AM

Wow.  I feel like I must have missed something.  The only reason I am currently in the forum is I noticed that Free Credit videos went from 4 per vid. to 1 per vid.  So I thought I would take a minute to look here and see if I could find any info.  

4 credits is quite a bit different than 1 credit.  Personally for me 1 credit per vid. is not the time.  So I think it was a perfectly reasonable question from where I am sitting. 

It most certainly didn't merit the comments that sounded like no less than personal attack.

MY TWO CENTS

Thanks 

TG 

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 7:52 AM

callaghan159:

CaptRon48:
    I never met a Canadian I didn't like" I may have to reconsider that!

Goes for Americans and every other nation out there. 🙄

I find its actually easier to just to hate everyone until given a reason not to...regardless of Race, Religion or Nationality- All inclusive hate, that is the stuff dreams are made of!

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 8:32 AM

+100

• papapotato
    124 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 7:34 AM

It;s completely fair to ask why this changeds from 4 credits to 1. For my part, I'd never waste my time watching a 30 second video for a stinkin' penny. As a wage, that amounts to $1.20 per hour for your valuable time. I say screw that until it goes back to 4 credits. 

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 12:23 PM

papapotato:

It;s completely fair to ask why this changeds from 4 credits to 1. For my part, I'd never waste my time watching a 30 second video for a stinkin' penny. As a wage, that amounts to $1.20 per hour for your valuable time. I say screw that until it goes back to 4 credits. 

. I just run them on my tablet while watching tv with my wife paying little attention to them until one ends and time to start another one.  It's no big deal, costs me no time and 150 credits per day just from that does add up. I see your point, just saying there are other ways to look at it too.

RSS