Forums

Help › Forums

News: Free Credit Video Issues Resolved

Wed, Feb 1 2023 4:50 AM (43 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 7:51 AM

Hi friends, 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve issues with credit reward videos.

Credit reward videos are back on and working properly again.

_CHAMPION

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 8:03 AM

So can you now explain to me why the PC vids im getting suddenly only give one credit per video instead of usual 4?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 12:31 PM

CaptRon48:

So can you now explain to me why the PC vids im getting suddenly only give one credit per video instead of usual 4?

Be glad you are getting anything. Most of us don't get any videos on PC and haven't for years. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 12:39 PM

Deleted

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 1:31 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi friends, 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve issues with credit reward videos.

Credit reward videos are back on and working properly again.

_CHAMPION

Thank you and WGT for getting this issue ironed out. They are back up and running better for me without having to close the program and restart every few videos like they were.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 2:00 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

borntobesting:
    Be glad you are getting anything.

+1

It sounded like WGT owed him or something. LOL

I don't think his request was rude nor demanding. Something changed and if was by design, then an explanation is fair. They fix a bug while adding others is typical. 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 3:03 PM

borntobesting:

CaptRon48:

Be glad you are getting anything. Most of us don't get any videos on PC and haven't for years. 

That's the only way I get the free credit video is no my PC, been doing it for years. I use a android emulator. 

I get the 150 a day 99.9% of the time. 

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 3:53 PM

So you think I don't have a right to ask why it changed in light of what just occurred with the mobile vids? Really? So yeah I feel they owe me answer good or bad. Someone sounds "bitter"to me.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 7:02 PM

CaptRon48:
    So you think I don't have a right to ask why it changed in light of what just occurred with the mobile vids? Really? So yeah I feel they owe me answer good or bad. Someone sounds "bitter"to me.

You know what, Ron?... I'm here to have fun. I'm sure you are too. Let's forget about it. I'm sorry if what I said didn't sound pleasant and/or pleasing to you. Cheers.

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 8:41 PM

oh I should check with you before I ask a question to make sure if it affects you before I post? wow! I have an old saying. "I never met a Canadian I didn't like" I may have to reconsider that! Lighten up Dude!

RSS