Forums

Help › Forums

News: Free Credit Video Issues Resolved

Wed, Feb 1 2023 4:50 AM (43 replies)
  • ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 12:39 PM

Lesthanpar:

I see your point, just saying there are other ways to look at it too.

FREE STUFF!

• Salleeper
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 5:12 PM

I call BS on the credits not being controlled by WGT. You think WGT doesn’t profit from those videos? It’s called advertising. They can fix it if they wanted to. Totally not worth it to watch 30 second videos for 1 credit. And they are cutting off under 75 credits total. I’m not spending a dime of my own money on clubs or anything. 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 9:33 AM

We do not control them, the supplier does and they get the final say on what is offered, when, to whom, etc. 

For even more transparency, we get ad revenue only when you all get paid for your credits

Salleeper:
    I call BS on the credits not being controlled by WGT. You think WGT doesn’t profit from those videos?

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 11:39 AM

WGTNico:

We do not control them, the supplier does and they get the final say on what is offered, when, to whom, etc. 

For even more transparency, we get ad revenue only when you all get paid for your credits

Salleeper:
    I call BS on the credits not being controlled by WGT. You think WGT doesn’t profit from those videos?

IMHO, PC vids are no longer worth my time and they may as well be removed completely. The daily total is about 21 credits and even that isn't working consistently. 

How long until the phone vids go to 1 credit... or if they hack 75% like the PC vids, make each phone vid worth 1/2 of one credit?    

• CaptRon48
    182 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 11:52 AM

So let me get this right. They expect us to believe someone else has complete control of what when where and what they recieve for it? Really? im 72 yrs old and in business world for 50 + years. If it sounds like a duck smells like a duck looks like a duck - it's a duck!

• CaptRon48
    182 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 12:05 PM

I get the originator of the ads has specific audience in mind and has control of that. For example no sense showing ads for US navy/ US streaming services or mobile carriers, etc to those in other countries.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 6:10 PM

CaptRon48:
    im 72 yrs old and in business world for 50 + years.

!!! Seriously?! You're old enough to be my father. Man... Didn't know...

Ron, I'm sorry again and please do not mind what I said. I thought you were around my age. I'm deleting what I wrote previously regardless of whether you accept my apologies or not.

• codz1
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2023 1:41 PM

Duphpherer:

SimonTheBeetle:

borntobesting:
    Be glad you are getting anything.

+1

It sounded like WGT owed him or something. LOL

I don't think his request was rude nor demanding. Something changed and if was by design, then an explanation is fair. They fix a bug while adding others is typical. 

So now I’m experiencing most of the videos are the same one, time 

After time. And you get to watch a few, then it says

no videos available. The ones I do get to see take

you straight to the App Store but says cannot connect

to the App Store. Are these corrupt?  

So, is this on purpose, adding another bug?

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2023 3:41 AM

Dont know about anyone else but the videos for credits are not working for me this morning. Cheers

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2023 4:11 AM

callaghan159:

Dont know about anyone else but the videos for credits are not working for me this morning. Cheers

Nico mentioned in another thread that InBrain Surveys will be down for awhile.

Don

EDIT: Here is the thread in the following link...

InBrain Server Maintenance

RSS