Forums

Help › Forums

withdrawing from ready go torney

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:24 AM (1 replies)
  • plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:11 AM
    i had to withdraw from a ready go comp #1008 as i was needed urgently elsewhere on my return i tryed to enter another one but i got a message saying i cannot enter another comp until i complete the one i entered but how can i complete it after withdrawing from it. so at the moment i cannot enter anymore ready go comps.
    1,644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 8:24 AM

From the FAQ:

How many Tournaments can I enter at a time?

You will only be able to enter one Ready-Go tournament at a time. Once the tournament you are entered in is finished and prizes are paid out you’ll be able to enter another Ready-Go tourney.

How long do I have to play my round?

You will have 24 hours after the tournament fills up to complete your round. If you do not post a score within the timeframe you will be disqualified from the tournament.

How long will it take to receive credits if I win?

As soon as all players have posted a score or 24 hours after the last person entered the tournament it will automatically end and credits will be awarded based on the Ready-Go payout table listed above.

Now for the time being it looks like you can enter one at a time per course.  But it appears that you will have to wait a maximum of 24 hours before you can get into another on the same course.

RSS