Forums

Help › Forums

Video Credit Issues

Mon, Sep 19 2022 11:02 PM (6 replies)
  • samwoods428
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 4:02 AM

So I’ve recently started playing WGT again after a lay off, and I don’t know if anyone feels the same but I’m finding it extremely hard to earn any kind of credits, I used to usually just use the free videos and that would pay for my balls and I’d save enough over time to add to a club collection etc, since I’ve started playing again I’m struggling to even earn 100 credits every couple days, every survey I try I just get kicked from and the free video credits will only give me credits for every 1 out of 10 videos I watch. I don’t know if this has been patched cause people were abusing it but for me it just spoils it as it’s the only way unless you’re a top player winning tournaments, to buy your ball sleeves and the odd club without having to use your own money, does anyone have any clarity on the video method thing and why it doesn’t work anymore? Personally it’s not really that enjoyable playing the game when it’s so tough to earn any kind of credits as every club is so far out of reach with the prices now!

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 10:45 AM

There is a known bug that is happening at present , that when you watch the videos , they are not paying out the 2 credits per video. In another forum posting WGT Nico has said it is being investigated. You should be able to achieve 150 free credits Per 24hours when the bug is fixed.

• samwoods428
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:50 AM

That’s good news, is 150 now what is has been capped at? That’s a fair amount anyway enough to buy balls every week. 

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 4:11 AM

samwoods428:

That’s good news, is 150 now what is has been capped at? That’s a fair amount anyway enough to buy balls every week. 

Yes that is the cap , but as said it is t working at present ! Watch a few vids but check you get the credits u less WGT announce here that the bug is fixed , you won’t know otherwise

• Boman001
    54 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 8:45 AM

its still not working sense friday sept 15 for me....

• Wolin1991
    12 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 11:02 PM

The same problem here, still not working. I get my 150 credits per day but it takes hours....must watch about 500-600 videos to get 75 rewarded...

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 5:46 AM

Correct ! It is still not working but WGT are on the case 

RSS