Forums

Help › Forums

Free credit videos stopped paying off

Thu, Sep 7 2023 12:42 PM (201 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,927 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 9:51 AM

dad19733:

I have been using Swagbucks for almost a year, it's surveys as well. You earn points per survey, after 1900 points you can get a pay pal e buddy card. You can then turn around and use that to buy credits for wgt. 

Anyone interested, reach out and I can walk you thru. It's simple and an easy way to build credits. I've been playing for 2 years and have 42000 credits at the moment.

Jamie

Jamie, perhaps you'd be so kind as to post your Swagbucks walkthrough here.  I'm sure many members of the WGT community would be interested, now that WGT has disabled the free credit videos.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 10:11 AM

@SamSpayed I will start a new thread in announcements and news

Jamie 

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 10:29 AM

It might help some but it won’t help all . That is not the way forward , we need WGT to ensure the same rewards are available for all , and we need compensation !

• SamSpayed
    4,927 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 10:37 AM

dad19733:

Jamie 

Thanks, Jamie!

bossbird:

It might help some but it won’t help all . That is not the way forward , we need WGT to ensure the same rewards are available for all , and we need compensation !

Leslie, obviously the best solution would be for WGT to put pressure on their 3rd party partner to get the 2 credit videos restored.  But the Swagbucks surveys might be a good alternative for some people to use in the meantime.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 10:47 AM

@SamSpayed

No problem!

SamSpayed:

dad19733:

Jamie 

Thanks, Jamie!

bossbird:

Leslie, obviously the best solution would be for WGT to put pressure on their 3rd party partner to get the 2 credit videos restored.  But the Swagbucks surveys might be a good alternative for some people to use in the meantime.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 1:50 PM

I've come in late on the day's developments, but I'm confused, how can this be a "known Unity issue" and yet Unity has no workaround or fix?  Does that mean that all these previously affected by this issue still are? :-/

• blackridgenik
    106 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 3:08 PM

Sure they have a fix, go back the the revision before they had this problem, somebody changed something that caused this.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 3:17 PM

dad19733:

Just to be clear, what you're going to be describing is how people should work to earn money and then spend it here.  There are many of these sites (where you can earn cash for surveys) Swagbucks seems to be one with a fairly good reputation.  It's not for me but hopefully it will be good for some. 

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 3:22 PM

• WGTNico
    626 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 9:09 AM

According to Unity, we were late in the games in which this issue occurred compared to other games and they said they will send us a fix by our next update in game. So unfortunately that means it can take another week or two max (according to them)

DodgyPutter:

I've come in late on the day's developments, but I'm confused, how can this be a "known Unity issue" and yet Unity has no workaround or fix?  Does that mean that all these previously affected by this issue still are? :-/

RSS