Help › Forums

Free credit videos stopped paying off

Thu, Sep 7 2023 12:42 PM (201 replies)
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 3:32 AM

@MioKontic 

First off this is what I said, not the little bit you copied

Try the surveys, I've gotten roughly 600 credits since the video issue surfaced. They don't take nearly as long, and the pay off can be really good 

Secondly, I was trying to be helpful, clearly you're just an angry person who wants to lash out. 

Have fun being miserable, I'll be enjoying the surveys lol

MioKontic:

dad19733:
    Try the surveys

I've been here nearly 12 years, you think I don't know about surveys?  Maybe there's good reason why I don't do them?!?

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 3:45 AM

I have been using Swagbucks for almost a year, it's surveys as well. You earn points per survey, after 1900 points you can get a pay pal e buddy card. You can then turn around and use that to buy credits for wgt. 

Anyone interested, reach out and I can walk you thru. It's simple and an easy way to build credits. I've been playing for 2 years and have 42000 credits at the moment.

Jamie

• CSM111
    121 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 4:03 AM

Simon

THEY must be WORKING the issue because I went from getting 2 credits to NONE AVAILABLE this morning , so maybe one step back before fix , just have faith and all,will,work out until then I will be using  free golf balls, 😀

• garyk49
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 4:50 AM

MioKontic:

And finally, what are these PC videos a few are on about?  It seems no one outside the USA gets these - why not?  Do your marketing team not work with advertising companies outside of the USA?

Mio, in response to what you posted.  It's not a USA thing.  I have no idea how these 2 that posted here are getting PC videos, all I ever get is the true(X) on the video portion of the page.  I haven't seen them in years, not since the carousel disappeared.  I too use the emulators on 2 different pc's to obtain the videos.

As far as what Nico said about the time of the updates, I call BS on that also.  He may not be in the know about other times they make changes without his knowledge.  I never sign out, anytime WGT makes some sort of change in the program it logs me out, I have to sign back in.  Since the stated update, there was another on the fly program change done.  And it may not show up on the launcher as a change.

As far as this being Unity problem.  That may be, or it is whoever is supplying the videos problem.  About a week ago(I don't actually remember if it was going on at the same time as to when the video problem actually started, but it was happening for about 2 days and then the video disappeared) there was a problem with one of the videos.(it did not run correctly, actually it did not end correctly)(it took a bit to figure out how to get out of the video and continue on with new videos)  This took place at about the same time the current problem appeared.  The video has since disappeared, but the current problem persists.  This would happen on both bluestacks and nox, and also on an android tablet.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 5:14 AM

@WGTNico

Again, thank you for everything. 

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 5:51 AM

MioKontic:

dad19733:
    Try the surveys

I've been here nearly 12 years, you think I don't know about surveys?  Maybe there's good reason why I don't do them?!?

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 6:27 AM

@PureGro1

Classic 🤣

PureGro1:

MioKontic:

dad19733:
    Try the surveys

• Kittykat2017
    528 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 6:30 AM

this has been going on a long time and finally wgt might do something? Maybe for starters they should reward players 1000 free credits? Like that will happen  LOL

• mingos01
    3,449 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 8:22 AM

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

lol

• TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 9:44 AM

Of course I didn’t read all this but surveys can’t be done as it says banned. Been several months now. Was doing them then all of a sudden, Banned. Disgusting and disrespectful when they put the link there and then it don’t work for zero reason.
    Also, for a golf game, it’s okay. But since the Goals/Achievements  came about the Goals are actually quite ridiculous, hey get 18 dings in a game, or play 27ctth, or 27 Stroke games, and all for 5cr or 5000 coins. That’s IF the program works as Goals don’t. 
    I say stick with the Achievements and ditch the Goals, and let’s get back to a golf game. Not some cheap version of a TigerWoods game. At least Tigers game worked well. I guess this is why I am moderated. 
    TW 

RSS