Forums

Help › Forums

🏌️JOIN A COMFORTABLE CLUB🏌️

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 12 2022 9:31 AM (5 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 10:04 AM

Searching for a country club without drama, cliques, or attitude? Want to play when and how you want to play without any pressure to jump through country club hoops? Then A Comfortable Club was made for you. With 87 Masters or higher (61 of which are Legends or above) and lots of members beyond level 100, you are sure to find plenty of advice and help should you want it. There are always lots of club tournaments including WIN FREE MONEY tourneys, custom tourneys, bracket tourneys, and tier specific tournaments.

We are a relaxed level 19 country club. Some of our members joined because they wanted a change from their old club while others had previously only thought of being in a country club. We offer an active Discord channel full of videos and pictures submitted by members (with mugshots of many) and a general chat room filled with truths, lies, and observations on important and not so important matters, plus other channels covering all aspects of the game from clash play coordination, to tips, suggestions, and more. Although we are quite active in turf wars and clashes, participation in them is not required.

This club is seeking Masters to Tour Champions. Join and be happy!

Take a closer look at the club here:

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/a_comfortable_club/default.aspx

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 3:23 PM

You could and should have the decency to tell me why I was removed so abruptly, especially as my 2000 credit sponsored tournament was nearing completion.

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 3:40 PM

oneeyedjohn:

You could and should have the decency to tell me why I was removed so abruptly, especially as my 2000 credit sponsored tournament was nearing completion.

It is clearly stated in our club's Discord channel that profanity, religion, and politics are not allowed. You chose to use the F word there as well as "p*ss" plus you made the mistake of calling people out by name, myself included, that chose not to play in your tournament. You also took a swipe at one of our members.

I had a member or two complain about this stuff and gave you the benefit of the doubt several times, but it just continued.

I will always strive to keep the club and all aspects of it a comfortable club to be in.

Your 2000 credit sponsored tournament remains active and since you are firmly in first place and will likely finish there, you will collect your share of the credits.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 6:12 PM

Thanks for responding so promptly.

As you have edited your post I am going take the opportunity to edit mine and say my comment on one of your members was not a swipe, it was a way to compliment his good play, because he was so far ahead of me I had no chance to beat him. If you don't see that then I can't help you.

• Car24Fan
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2022 7:22 PM

I have been doing this for about two years.  Tier 92, average score 79, level master.  I can see from the member list that I would probably be one of your poorer players but I am interested in leaving my current club that does absolutely nothing.  I generally play coin games daily and only occasionally play 9 holes or enter a tournament.  Would you want me in your club?

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 9:31 AM

Would be delighted to have you with us. I believe you will be happy in your new home. Invite sent.

Regards,

Martin 

RSS