Forums

Help › Forums

12/17/09 Product Release

Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:25 AM (91 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:15 AM

Richard4168:
    Unless Tiger came and gave WGT the idea for a Sunday red avatar shirt, I would say the idea is mine, as far as WGT implementing it.

....and Windows7 was my idea!

Can you gift credits? I looked for that specifically but didn't see it.

YJ

• JesseeSexxxee
    23 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:24 AM

I don't care about the reputation feature, as I have a bad rep in real life (ask any of my ex's) so why should WGT be any different?  ;)

There's a free new male avatar, so what about one for us females?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:27 AM

lvietri - that is a great suggestion on the ready go tournaments to display info to help you know when you can play again.  We will look into this.

• jeffkamm
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:31 AM

JesseeSexxxee:
      I don't care about the reputation feature, as I have a bad rep in real life (ask any of my ex's) so why should WGT be any different?  ;)  There's a free new male avatar, so what about one for us females?

Jess, no matter which avatar you choose, it would STILL be wearing too much for your liking.  I'm kidding, I'm a kidder.  ;)

And your reputation is pretty darn good around here, golf or no golf.  You give nothing less than 110%. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:36 AM

Faterson:
    Let me say it again: what was introduced today is the exact opposite of what I had advocated. I had advocated penalties for quitters. What we got instead, is that everyone gets penalized, both the victims of quitters and quitters. That is untenable, unreasonable and unacceptable.

This is now in two threads today. How many times do we have to hear this?  Move on....

YJ

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:37 AM

Please keep this thread on topic and do not improperly address other players

Can't we all just get along

In the meantime, enjoy the free avatar and fun new pin positions!

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:38 AM

Good commentary and suggestion lvietri.

I also agree that if there is to be a free male avatar, there should be a free female one as well.  As for me, I'm sticking with the Man-Dressed-In-Black. :)

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:42 AM

tibbets:
    As for me, I'm sticking with the Man-Dressed-In-Black. :)

You wouldn't happen to be looking for a man with six fingers would you? ;)

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:45 AM

Only when I thumb-wrestle. :)

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:50 AM

JesseeSexxxee:
    so what about one for us females?

Maybe you can get your picture turned into an avatar...I'd love to see that.

Larry

RSS