Forums

Help › Forums

Red Logo at shot impact.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 18 2009 12:58 AM (3 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 1:24 AM

Sometimes I see a reg logo flash at the moment I strike the ball,  I find it very distracting.  I checked all background tasks to ensure my computer was not compromised. Now, I withdrew from this weeks 18-hole single play tournament as a result.  Is this logo part of the software.  Unfortunately I could not get a screen shot, nor could I read the logo. 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 10:03 AM

What does the logo look like? Is it a WGT logo?

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 10:14 AM

To be honest, I couldn't tell what kind of logo it was.   But it was definitely when I struck the ball.  Sometimes I see the swing meter bar pointer flash, but that is blue.  This was red, and I couldn't read it.  Sorry, can't be of more help here.  If it happens again, I'll save the Firefox cache and get and offline reader. I will be able to filter it, and check for gif files etc... I just thought there was something built into your software that would put my mind at ease.  I spent the next couple of yours ensuring my computer wasn't compromised.   It is clean as a whistle.

Note; my cache is automatically cleared when I shut down my browser.  Thus, I have to save the cache when the browser window is open.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 12:58 AM

I believe I was able to determine the logo this evening.  It was SkyCaddie, and its orange.  No more worries. 

RSS