Forums

Help › Forums

Goals & Achievements - Live on all platforms

Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 8:25 AM

I admit I have t read all the comments so apologies if it’s already been said , but I was awarded an achievement to earn two club passes , but I haven’t received them , so please add this to the list of problems ! And send me my,passes please ! 

edit ! My two passes have now arrived , I don’t know if that was due to Nico , or if they would have come anyway .  

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 8:29 AM

BPeterson8256:

On another note, I love these new Goals & Achievements. Thank you for the update. I know some think it is too much like a game... 🙄 Oh, right. It is a game.

I’m glad you like the new G&As…but they should give us the option to turn the notifications off vs cramming it all down our throats.  Yes, it’s a game.  Games typically have settings so we can turn off annoying things..like sounds, shot tracer or whatever it’s called, etc.  This is another one that needs an on/off switch.  Again..we know you love the new game and winning even more worthless stuff.  Some of us don’t.  

• jacktrade51
    10,921 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 9:00 PM

bossbird:

I admit I have t read all the comments so apologies if it’s already been said , but I was awarded an achievement to earn two club passes , but I haven’t received them , so please add this to the list of problems ! And send me my,passes please ! 

edit ! My two passes have now arrived , I don’t know if that was due to Nico , or if they would have come anyway .

On your specific complaint, same happened to me except when I signed out, and came back in later, they were there.  So that might be the trick.

Tom.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 11:23 PM

The achievement notification comes a little prematurely. My opponents ball is still thumping on the way in a tie-breaker, but my notification tells me he wasn't quite good enough and I won the contest and got xyz awarded to me.

The anxiety of watching the results, as the ball land and rolls is removed.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 2:58 AM

Thanks Tom I think you are probably right.

On another note does anyone know how long you can leave an award unclaimed for ? I have been awarded 5 passes but don’t want them yet.

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 3:30 AM

pmm711:
    they should give us the option to turn the notifications off vs cramming it all down our throats

�🙄

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 6:39 AM

WGTChampion:
    I'm not 100% sure yet, but we are working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. 

Any Update on this? Mine has not backfilled either, and I see many the same as mine but also some that have achievements filled.

• Woodie77
    15 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 7:46 AM

What is this number in the "Best score" on individual courses? 

150/75

No explanation anywhere what that is. 

Also, as somebody else asked is there a user manual for this new feature anywhere to be found?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 8:16 AM

Woodie77:

What is this number in the "Best score" on individual courses? 

150/75

The 150 is considered your best score before playing. You need to beat 75 to get the first reward. Like with the old awards, 57 is needed on most courses to achieve maximum rewards.

• Markofteja
    251 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 8:24 AM

PureGro1:

WGTChampion:
    I'm not 100% sure yet, but we are working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience. 

Any Update on this? Mine has not backfilled either, and I see many the same as mine but also some that have achievements filled.

No backfilling whatsoever. 

RSS