Forums

Help › Forums

Getting credits by watching videos.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 7 2023 9:19 AM (20 replies)
  • DLaG22
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:29 PM

I am trying to watch videos on my Google browser so to get credits, but for some or other reason it does not work. My cookies are set correct. 

How and where to from here?

• CruzinCowboy
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 7:31 AM

Watching videos only works on the mobile app. They did away with videos on the website can only take surveys for credits on the web.

• CaptRon48
    183 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 10:45 AM

That is not correct. Some players regularly on PC get videos.. But none of them that I know are not in USA.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 3:25 PM

For credit videos on a PC you will need something like a Android Emulator and install the mobile version on that. I'm not sure if it works from out side the US though. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 3:42 PM

DLaG22:

I am trying to watch videos on my Google browser so to get credits, but for some or other reason it does not work. My cookies are set correct. 

How and where to from here?

Getting credits by watching videos from a PC browser works in certain regions of the States only.

As already suggested above, the best is you install the WGT app either in your smartphone or tablet or an Android emulator on your PC and watch ad videos from there. Good luck.

• VictoriaVixen1
    185 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2022 11:06 AM

I’ve been taking surveys and either your half way through it or finished the survey, you get 2 credits. I know it’s a new company doing the surveys but there’s a glitch I think. Thanks 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2022 11:55 AM

CaptRon48:

That is not correct. Some players regularly on PC get videos.. But none of them that I know are not in USA.

Nico told me that the supplier of the videos on computer only allow so many videos and once you have watched all of the ones you are allowed there are no more. unlike the videos on mobile.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2022 4:51 PM

borntobesting:

Nico told me that the supplier of the videos on computer only allow so many videos and once you have watched all of the ones you are allowed there are no more. unlike the videos on mobile.

Wait... so you're saying there's a limited number of PC videos available for ALL players, not per individual?! If so... how lame is that??!! No wonder a very small number of people keep it under wraps, not willing to share the info. They've been monopolizing it if what you're saying is true! :-/

• CaptRon48
    183 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2022 9:11 AM

Interesting

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 9:53 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

borntobesting:

Wait... so you're saying there's a limited number of PC videos available for ALL players, not per individual?! If so... how lame is that??!! No wonder a very small number of people keep it under wraps, not willing to share the info. They've been monopolizing it if what you're saying is true! :-/

No for each individual player.

RSS